What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Take It Easy - Travis Tritt
8/10
Originally sang by the Eagles, but I love this version much better, mostly because it's got a tint of country in it

Glass No Blues - Bump of Chicken
8/10

The rhythm of the song it's catchy and nice. It gets repetitive at some times, but still is great song.

"A world so cold" mudvayne

9/10
This would be considered my guilty pleasure not sure why I like it so much either but I just like the lyrics quite a bit.

Final Destination
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
10/10

My personal favorite remix of the Brawl theme. I eagerly wait the day it comes out.

New here, so quickly check the rules of this thread and....

Currently listening to:
"Mother Earth" by Within Temptation
9/10

This song I like because of the lyrics and just the composition of the music. True I can say that about a lot of their songs, but "Mother Earth" is a stand out song for me along with the likes of "Ice Queen", "Memories", "Angels" and "See Who I Am"

"Wanted Dead or Alive" - Bon Jovi
10/10
I think this is Bon Jovi's greatest songs ever and one of the greatest songs of its time! I actually like the version better when Daughtry sang it since he really has that modern rock to his voice.

"Even If I Wanted To" - Jason Aldean
9/10
This song isn't really well known by him. It's on his CD but I guess it's not really popular but I sure love it! I've been listening to it over and over, I really love his voice.

Dream Shore Bordering Another World
Chrono Cross Soundtrack (The one on the World Map) By [SIZE=-1]Yasunori Mitsuda[/SIZE]
10/10
Pretty classical. And very soothing to boot. To me, one of the best world map music.

Why Am I Always Right - Nightmare of You.

10/10

My friend recently sent me this song, and got me hooked on Nightmare of You, but this is their best song so far, I think.

Invincible - Muse

10/10

It's one of my favourites, makes me wish I wasn't single though
It's really nice

"Sorry" - Buckcherry
8/10
I didn't think that this band could be capable of doing a song like this, but they executed it very well! Has a softer go to it than their other songs

Girls of Summer - Aerosmith
8/10

Even when i didn't consider this one of their best songs; i really like it, it's kinda fun to heard and cheer you up ^^

"Kiss the Girl" - Ashley Tisdale
10/10
Of course this is from "The Little Mermaid" it's my favorite song in the movie, and I love it more since Ashley makes it more hip and modern.

Back