What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Old Yellow Bricks - Arctic Monkeys

Gawd, I love this song. I didn't like it some time ago, but after a few months I wondered what the hell it was, and put it on iTunes. It's great. =]

It's not my time - 3 Doors Down

Released yesterday and it's an awesome song, fantastic rhythm abd awesome lyrics. Definitely one of their best songs yet.

White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
9/10

Makes me want to stop washing and lie in a field smoking pot

Lilium - Kumiko Noma (Elfen Lied Soundtrack)

10/10
A beautiful, heart-wrenching song with such an amazing vocal line.

And now

Oscar Peterson And Lester Young - Ad Lib Blues

Yann Tiersen
10/10

Have a strange obsession with this man, his music is so relaxing.

Barenaked Ladies Stunt Tour live 1999 - Alcohol

Fucking sex. Best song evar about getting wasted and pissing yourself. <333

Smoke 2 Joints- SPM
8/10
This is kiiiind of a remake of Bob Marleys song, but this is a rap version and it only uses the chorus from the original, its not as good Bob Marleys..
but it has its own vibe for sure, i love it.
My favorite line is
"smoke two joints when i play video games, and every ten thousand points" :P

Delivering The Goods by Judas Priest.

I just finished spinning Stained Class, and now I am onto Killing Machine (Delivering The Goods being the first track)

Hai Yang Zhi Xin - Jolin Tsai
9/10
It's "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid in Chinese, and of course The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie.

Sigur Ros - Glosoli

*MOD EDIT:
Please put more effort into your post, the format for this thread is
Title and Artist
rating out of 10
comments on the song or artist

Last edited by a moderator:
The Best is Yet to Come - [SIZE=-1]Aoife Ní Fhearraigh (Metal Gear Solid Ending Theme)
10/10

This song is AWESOME (Yes! in caps!) the first time i heard it i was so amazed from the music (and then the lyrics) that i still couldn't think about another song as good as this at the ending of any game.
[/SIZE]

rush - sweet miracle

a very different song. always gives teh feel like he is sending a philisophical message in this song.

Scoff by Nirvana.

It's a solid song and I enjoy it as I do ALL of the songs on the Bleach album, which coincidentally is what I'm listening to. :D

Hex of Harm by Hour of 13

It's off their self-titled debut from last year. Great occult heavy metal band with a pretty cool early Judas Priest vibe to their stuff.

Kickback City- Rory Gallagher
8.5/10
one of my favorite of his songs, the lyrics are genius and the guitar playing is great. he is amazing

Back