What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Quantum Leap Theme
12 over 10!!

OH GOD!! That theme!! I used to see that show when i was a kid (here they called "Viajeros en el Tiempo" or "Time Travelers") i really love that show!! It was a shame that they never aired the end of the show!

She is Beautiful - Andrew WK

Gotta love the rhythm to this song. It's great. =D

Out to Get You - James
8/10

This song makes me feel so tiny >> Especially when booth sings 'Feel so small they could step on you' (funny, that).

Lost Prophets: The new transmission.

Suppose I just like anything that's both fast, and noisy. :wacky:

Computer God by Black Sabbath

The opening track from their 1992 album Dehumanizer. This album has got the best lyrics Ronnie James Dio ever wrote, and the entire thing is just so damn heavy and loud, and Dio's snarling evil vocals just adds to the dark atmosphere of the album.

Before I Forget - Slipknot

*Mod Edit*
Please follow these guidelines for this thread
Title and Artist
Rating out of 10
Comments on song or artist

I'm listening to:

Song: Unknown Soldier

Artist: Breaking Benjamin

Rating: 10/10

Some people wouldn't like...cause it talks about death..but that stuff doesn't bother me. It's a well put together rock song. I love it.

International Harvester - Craig Morgan
9/10
I don't know what it is about this song that makes it so appealing to listen to, but it's typically the kind of country song I try to avoid, though it's so addicting.

Song: love me, love me (ending theme of Yami no Matsuei)

Artist: The Hong Kong Knives

Rating: 8/10

Another j-rock song. I admit I don't really know what they're saying, but the English phrase "love me" shows up a couple of times.

It's pretty fast paced, but the violin and base guitar with the other rock elements sound good together.

Last edited:
Against All Odds

Phil Collins

8/10

I'm here at the Staff Lounge at our work and the radio's on...the song played, and suddenly I felt a little sad for some reason. This song tugs at my heart.

Ozar Midrashim

10/10

The music used as the theme song to the Legacy of Kain series.
God I could listen to it all day no problem, it has no vocals but it is one of those truly epic bits of music.

Papercut

Linkin Park

7/10

Just copying the album to my pc and this was the song that was on when I noticed the fred. Not one of my favourites by them, it's still good though, just back ground music :monster:

Mika - Love Today
9/10

A friend pass me this song once, and the first time i heard it, i was like "WTH?", but now every time i heard it i can help but smile! It's so hilarious!

Wow - Kylie Minogue
10/10 My favourite song by her. It's so catchy! I listened to it for the first time on Monday when I went to my friend David's house and danced with him and another friend.

Back