What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Soviet Invasion by Witchfinder General.

I bought the Buried Amongst The Ruins compilation a couple of months ago now, and I am still spinning it on a fairly regular basis. The material from the Soviet Invasion 12" is especially stellar.

Guys, please remember to add:

"- Reason(s) to why you like it"

That being said...

We Will Rock You - Queen

9/10

Hey, it's a fun song. It's one of those unforgettable songs for me due to its catchy upbeat music. Even the kids at my daycare love it. xD I was thinking of burning it for them.

Under the apple tree - Crisis Core OST

I love me some guitar. The Crisis Core soundtrack is driving me cuckoo, rly. It's full of win moosic.

I'm trying to get this song down and play it on my guitar, but I'm failing miserably. It's been a few months since I've picked up my guitar and tried to make an honest effort at practicing.

The Rolling Stones - Like a Rolling Stones
9 / 10

(8) How does it feel??~

That song is awesome! I'm a fan from the Stones, so i love this version almost as much as i like the Dylan version. It's just great!

(8) A complete unknown
just like a rolling stone~~

Last edited:
Show Me the Money - Petey Pablo >_>
8/10
Not being too knowledgable on this genre, I can't really comment other than it's pretty good as far as hiphop goes. :wacky:

December - Collective Soul

So yea guess i should say alternative 90's ftw

this was one of the first songs i ever learned to play, relatively easy on the bass.

Asunaro - Heart
8/10

I was looking for this song for half year i think!! Finally i could get it!! It's really nice, and catchy. Now i can wait until have Star Ocean from PSP on my hands xD

Over You
by Chris Daughtry
8.5/10

It's a very nice song, IMO. It has very meaningful lyrics and a good beat. I've listened to some of Daughtry's songs, but this and his song "Home", were the only ones I've liked, by far.:P

Don't Forget Me - RHCP

10/10

Epic win song. I love it. Sometiimes the random on my pc does good :monster: I just loved this song the first time I heard it, not sure what it is that sucks me in but it's made of win

Helter Skelter - the beatles

10/10

i just bought yellow submarine and the white album.
Its a bit unnerving to think charlie manson wrote this song but i still like, its absolute exctasy when played very loudly.

King Dedede's Theme (SSBB Remix)
Kirby's Dream Land
10/10
A kick ass theme song for a kick ass character. Makes me want to play Kirby games now.

Helter Skelter - the beatles

10/10

i just bought yellow submarine and the white album.
Its a bit unnerving to think charlie manson wrote this song but i still like, its absolute exctasy when played very loudly.
Manson wrote that song? I thought that it was after hearing that song that he killed a family.. or something, I'm not quite sure. >< But I think it was referred to at some point in Don McLean's American Pie, 'Helter Skelter in a summer swelter..'

Anyway.. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
10/10

Charles Manson did NOT write Helter Skelter, he strung some crazy fantasy around it after he heard the song on The White Album. The song came first.

I'm listening to The Seldom Seen Kid by Elbow, another great album by them, one of the UKs most underrated bands

9/10

Charles Manson did NOT write Helter Skelter, he strung some crazy fantasy around it after he heard the song on The White Album. The song came first.

I'm listening to The Seldom Seen Kid by Elbow, another great album by them, one of the UKs most underrated bands

9/10
yeah you both are quite right.
but the movies called helter skelter, its a mistake anyone could have made?:neomon:
well its still pretty fucked up that he thought the song was trying to tell him to murder some people and start a race war.

Piggies- The beatles
10/10
its hard to describe actually, you'd have to listen to it

Nausea - Therapy?

10/10

Opening track to their first album, and the first words are "here I am you motherfuckers!" Noisy, grungey. Excellent music.

Le moulin - Yann Tiersen
9/10

I absolutely adore this album, this isn't the best song on it but I still really love it. The piano makes me meltttttt. o_o

Back