What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Stairway to Heaven- LZ
10/10
the best song ever. By far.
Nuff said tbh

I wish I could say otherwise since everyone loves that song...but I can't.

Hotel California - The Eagles
10/10
A close second behind Stairway to Heaven, imo. This song'll never get old. Awesome lyrics.

The Fiery Furnaces - Blueberry Boat

At 75 minutes it could do with some pruning but it's such a barking mad album I have to love when it does get it right

8/10

Karma Police - Radiohead.

I've wanted to get into them for some time, since they're always compared to Muse and are so popular, but its just never happened. So far, it doesn't seem too bad but definitely not anything special.

Every Little Thing - Koibumi
8/10

I've found this song while looking for 'Goodnight'; but i found it also rather relaxing and nice.

Running up that hill- Placebo
9/10

I really like this song, it's a very good cover, better than the original imo.
It's sexy tbh:elmo:

Marty Friedman - Speed Demon

Ex-Megadeth guitarist shows he still has balls after a few pussy solo albums. I likes :neomon:

Super Furry Animals- Hometown Unicorn

Never gets old, it has the psychedelic old school feel, with its unusual bass lines and quirky lyrics (reminds me a bit of early Pink Floyd); plus 'Fuzzy Logic' is one of my top album picks.

Ayumi Hamasaki - Mirrorcle World.

10/10

Definately one of her best songs in a long time, hopefully it will do well!

Karma Police - Radiohead.

I've wanted to get into them for some time, since they're always compared to Muse and are so popular, but its just never happened. So far, it doesn't seem too bad but definitely not anything special.

"There There" is one of the best they've ever produced, try that one.

Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
10/10

I didn't like this song when I first heard it, but it has grown on me a lot. I love how there is no accompaniment in it, and her voice is just perfect throughout, does all the right things. This song gets me no matter what kind of mood I'm in... It's actually the only song I've heard by her, but makes me want to listen to more...

X Japan - Rusty Nail
10/10

I love that song!! Along with X and Silent Jealousy; are the best of them for me!! The lyrics, the voice and the music are almost perfect! (and the video was hilarious! xD)

The Shining - Badly Drawn Boy
9/10

I love this song.. it's so peaceful and reminds me of summer, I like everything about it really. The instruments, melody, lyrics, vocals all just blend together nicely. =)

Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
10/10

The very essence of the Seattle sound, you don't get much more bitter and hateful of the world than this song.

It's a classic

Back