What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Lollipop. Lil Wayne ft Static
10/10
Lil Wayne is trying to be like T-Pain now. You know with using the machine and all.

Dont believe a word- Thin Lizzy

9/10

its a great song by a great band.
He has such a great voice, and his bass playing is fantastic

Take Me In For A Little While by Coverdale/Page

David Coverdale's choice of vocal style for this song is a bit weird in my opinion, but it is a great song from a great album nonetheless.

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

Classic song. Love listening to it in the garden on a hot sunny day with a chilled beer and always seems to end up cheering me up when in a bad mood. Happy viiiiiiibes.

Dreams - The Cranberries

9/10

Not my favourite song by them but I still really like it. I adore the vocals though.

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body.

9/10

Not Mariah's best song, but I love the song cause it's so fun!

I love that song too 'Julius Argexis'
^_^
I thought no one listens to it.
I think 'rammstein' are really great to listen to, and obviously "the black mages" (that's the guy who composed most of the ff songs)

Fat Lip - Sum 41
9/10
I only know two songs by Sum 41 and this is it, and this one I think is the better out of the other one. First heard it on buzz ballads, then I decided to put it as my ringtone on my phone since I liked it so much

You Can't Quit Me Baby - Queens Of The Stone Age

10 / 10

One of the best queens songs.

Wilco - A Ghost Is Born

The penultimate track with its ten minutes of feedback is a bit much, but the rest of the record is another terrific entry from one of the best American bands around.

8.5/10

Currently Listening to: Vengeance 2007 Theme Song-Gone

Now about that, yes, the battle between HBK and Ric Flair had too many mixed emotions, either of those two could have won that battle. The best battle of Wrestlemania 24, and I sure felt really sad when I saw Ric Flair saying good bye.

I admit, I did cry, and everyone who watched Wrestlemania with me at my uncle's house cried as well.

Back