What Are You Currently Listening To V2

The Beatles- You never give me your money
9/10

it's the beatles so it's win. Its one of my favourites from Abbey road, and it starts off the medley, so that makes it even better

Guns 'N Roses - Ain't Fun
9/10

The first times i heard the song i never like it; but last time i heard i again on the itunes and i just couldn't stop playing it! How can be that i didn't like before?!?

Guns 'N Roses - Ain't Fun
9/10

The first times i heard the song i never like it; but last time i heard i again on the itunes and i just couldn't stop playing it! How can be that i didn't like before?!?
it's probably my third favourite gnr song, i love it, its easily the best on the spaghetti incident.

Muse- Exo-Politics
8/10
the more i listen to Muse the more i like them, Exo-politics is good example of this, the first time i heard it, I thought it was okay, but I dismissed it, but now I'm listening to BH&R again, it sounds so much better

AC/DC - You Shock Me All Night Long
9/10

Love that song! From the first time i've heard it on VH1, i just love it!

I think you mean shook me all night long. Great song, nonetheless. :neomon:

Yu Yu Hakusho OP is what I'm listening to. I wanted to finish watching the series, and got sidetracked looking for music from the anime. I really like the music featured in it. <3

Still - Foo Fighters
Album - In Your Honor

10/10

I absolutely love this song. I've lately gotten into an obsession with the Foo Fighters. My mom went to school with the lead singer, and I've always liked them, but after i bought the Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace CD (Which is amazing btw...) I've been totally obsesssed lol

Good Enough by Evanescence. I love the new CD.

AND WOW...GREAT TO SEE SO MANY WWE FANS ON HERE! Im no longer alone. Batista fanboy here.

D'yer Mak'er - Led Zeppelin

9/10

I f'in love this song. It's so damn catchy. Gets stuck in my head everytime I listen to it. Can't say that bothers me any.

D'yer Mak'er - Led Zeppelin

9/10

I f'in love this song. It's so damn catchy. Gets stuck in my head everytime I listen to it. Can't say that bothers me any.
POAST MORE because we all know Led Zepp are made of win

Kiss- I was made for lovin you
7/10
It's the only kiss song i like, normally i cant stand them, but I was made for lovin you is quite good really, well good for kiss anyways

Lupe Fiasco - Fighters

Mod Edit: Please remember this:

- Name of Artist and Song
- Rating, preferably out of 10
-
Reason(s) to why you like it

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen

9/10

I've been listening to this song on repeat for ages, I love how cheerful and upbeat it is. xD

The Reason - Hoobastank
8/10
An ok song by them. Haven't heard much by them but I'm more in love with their older stuff

Bliss - Muse
10/10

I'm currently addicted to this song (and the video) It's just EPIC. No other words for it really :wacky:

Back