What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Eros Ramazotti - La Cosa mas Bella
9/10

I just love the lyrics! It's one of that songs that every time i heard it just makes me smile thinking about my girl.

The Killers - Mr Brightside

10/10

I just love this song, altho it annoyingly reminds me of someone but it is still like the best song ever & I will be going to bed shortly so it will be stuck in my head all night :wacky:

I know it sounds weird, but I'm listening to myself a lot. More like my choir, but I don't think I can link you guys to the song quite yet. Haven't checked to see it's on YouTube.

Reflections - Sleep
8/10

It's a song composed by Eric Whitacre (my favorite composer) that my choir sang at District Festival this past week. This song helped us earn a perfect score from all four judges, but after analyzing it in class, I found some flaws. If you can find the mp3 for the song online, you'll notice how contemporary and dramatic it sounds, but I'm pretty sure we haven't captured all of the emotion in the piece quite yet. Our director likes taking it faster than it should be, doesn't implement ritardandos, and we aren't 100% precise with phrasing and expression. However, we got a standing ovation and made people cry, so I guess it must be pretty damn good. We're perfectionists though, so we're gonna keep working at it. ^_^

I'm gonna find out recording of it and upload it when I can.

Let it Die - Foo Fighters
10/10
Awesome song. my favorite off of the Echoes Silence Patience and Grace CD.

One Blood - Terence Jay

10/10

Have to listen to it on Youtube becasue I can't find it anywhere. It's that song off Green Streetand it's made of complete win, haven't heard it for a while and it's just so good, and quite sad....I might have to be a sad git and listen to it again :wacky:

Slipknot - Before I Forget

Rating: 9/10

Why I like it: I love jogging to this song. Makes you go the extra mile. Pretty fun one to play on Guitar Hero III as well.

Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy
10/10

Almost anything from RATM scores a 10 for me; but this song is so strong and the lyrics so powerful. Awesome song!

Sailing Ships by Whitesnake

A nice little acoustic rock ballad. The guitarplaying on this one is awesome, and David Coverdale sounds great.

Clubbed to Death - Rob Dougan

10/10

Epic matrix song is epic, It's one of my favourites ever. No singing or out just 8 blissful minutes of music. Its quality

"Thanks for the Memories" - Fall Out Boy

I rate it 9 of 10, it's an excellent music, with a great rhytm!! I could stay listening to it all day. It's a really good music.

Tomorrow - James
10/10

One of my favourite songs on this album, which is something because I love them all. Been listening to the album over and over the past couple of weeks and STILL not got bored of it.

Waterloo - ABBA
10/10

One of the few peices of music I have saved to this PC, it's always worth a listen to ^_^

Slide Away - Oasis

8/10

Randomly listening to songs again, Oaisis is made of win. Makes me wanna jump around the house singing really loudly and badly, some songs just have that effect on me :wacky:

Back