What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Annihilation - a perfect circle

I have nooo idea why i'm listening to this. It's sort of like an introduction album song :/ I like the background music thing so i'll give it 7/10 then xD

"Have It All" - Foo Fighters.

8/10.

Good song from a good album. They've got a pretty diverse sound.

Lay All Your Love On Me - ABBA

10/10

It's just a brilliant song, I absolutely adore it xD It's hard to believe it was made like...30 years ago xD

The Odyssey by Symphony X

Perfect 10!

A 24 minute epic that is a testament of the talented musicians these guys are. Absolutely amazing!

Space Monkey - Placebo
10/10
It's epic. It has a slightly other world feel to it.

^ Meds is such a fucking awesome album. Probably the only band who've released a better album after a greatest hits one.

Anesthetize - Porcupine Tree
It's just 17 minutes of pure awesome.

shake it- metro station
this song is so awesome becuase it adds a little bit of all my favs
10/10

Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody) - Paramore
10/10

I totally addicted to this song now Pools told me about it, it's actually so addicting it's unreal...I was literally walking down the street singing it for no reason at all. :wacky:

Wonderboy- tenacious D

8/10

haven't heard this song in ages so i thought i would listen to it, not as good as i remember and it certainly isn't Tenacious D's best work

Memorare - The Cruxshadows

8/10

Quite a good song, and one of my favourite from this album.
Can't get enough of this album right now. Probably because this band gave me the best performance of my life last Saturday! Never got that close to a band before...

Last edited:
Metallica - Unforgiven
10/10
Hopefully their new album is good. It's coming out soon, so I thought I'd best listen to some of their classics.

"From The Ritz To The Rubble" - Arctic Monkeys.

8/10.

I like every song they've made.

The Champion in Me - 3 Doors Down (made for USA Olympic team)
8.5/10

I hate it when bands release songs and it's weeks before you find out -__-
All being said, it's not their best song but it still passes as great imo. I just love the "When the others cower, I'm in my finest hour " verse in it! :gasp:

Rage Against the Machine - Guerrilla Radio

8/10

When ever I hear this song it always gets me pumped!

Love Me Dead by Ludo
right now since i can't stop listening to it i would say 10/10
but if i wasn't addicted i woudl have t say about 8-8.5

Rainbow - Stargazer

7/10

Fairly good song, not one of my favorite's though. The riff is pretty damn catchy though.

Back