What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Crawl / Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon

From the upcoming album:
obtnji1.jpg

Crawl:

Sex On Fire:

Looking forward to seeing them for the 7th, count it 7th, time in December. Yay!

"Ride A Black Swan" - Zwan.

6/10.

Not the best on the album but it's easy listening nonetheless.

"Balaclava" - Arctic Monkeys.

8/10.

Love this song, especially the catchy chorus.

Remembering Sunday- All time low
9/10

really gentle song, that sticks in your head no matter how many other songs you listen to

Nineteen - ¡Forward, Russia!
I'm really starting to like Give Me A Wall now. There's some really good synthetic sounds in the songs, it's just a shame that lyrically, it's not as good as the follow up album. =/

Belle and Sebastian - Dear Catastophe Waitress
9/10

It's one of those records that the more I listen to it over the years, the more I've grown to love it. It's one of their best, and is truly lovely in places (If She Wants Me in particular)

Stop crying your heart out - Oasis
7/10
It's decent, but not great or anything like that.

"It's Not My Time" - 3Doors Down
10/10

I sooo love this songs! This one's probably my favorite out of their new album! Maan, I'm sooo looking forward to go to their concert this fall! I can't wait ^_^ (hahaha, and I won't be taking my sis with me.... she's sooo angry 'cause of that xD)

"Come Friendly Bombs" - Gallows.

9/10.

I think they were playing this when I elbowed some bloke in the face at their Portsmouth gig back in March... the fool kept trying to climb on me. D;

Infra- Red - Placebo
9/10
Great vocals and great lyrics make this a great song. It also has an epic feel to it.

Whatsername - Greenday

Smuggled its way on to my list somehow, not that Im arsed mind coz it's a favourite song of theirs anyway, dunno where it came from though, oh well -sings along badly-

8/10

"It's Not My Time" - 3Doors Down
10/10

I sooo love this songs! This one's probably my favorite out of their new album! Maan, I'm sooo looking forward to go to their concert this fall! I can't wait ^_^ (hahaha, and I won't be taking my sis with me.... she's sooo angry 'cause of that xD)
Album is win! It's the best one they've released. :neomon:

Anyway...

Train - Drops Of Jupiter
9/10

I thought I actually heard this song before but then I realized that I have and it's amazing, I mean he has managed to make a great song out of weather and season references. :wacky:

Back