What city or town would you wanna live in?

nice warm beaches and wonderful sunny vacation spot with tremendous ocean on one side and immense mountains on the other side. mm Coasta del Sol rules all, but followed very closely by the culterally interesting beyond all else Wuati.

cosmo canyon...i mean the place does have talking wolf things...like Nanaki

I'd like to live in Junon. It's next to the sea, but it's not too "resort-y," like Costa del Sol would be. I'd like to visit Costa del Sol from time to time, though, and make little side trips to the Gold Saucer while I'm there.

RedMage said:
I'd live in cosmo canyon and i'd also live in Calm. Those two places are my home.

Okay, I forgot about Kalm Town. I'd make that my second choice because I like the music. No, it just seems like a good place to live. It's close to Midgar, too. *not sure if that's good or bad*

It's a hard choice. I'd like to live in either Wutai or Cosmo Canyon. Both are really close to nature. Cosmo Canyon has the studies, while Wutai has the oriental-ish lifestyle I like. So it's a hard choice.

But... if I have to pick out of the two... I'd say Cosmo Canyon.

I would live in Costa De Sol, after somehow buying the Cloud House. (Yeah, I was stupid enough to buy the damned house.) I could stroll around the beach half-naked. I mean only wearing a single T-shirt and no undies. lol. If you don't mind a pantless idiot around, then those who have plans to move to Costa de Sol, cancel 'em.

Nibeilum, in Tifas house because i has a paino that gives out items like ges why wouldnt you live there

Ah, that's a tough one.

Junon is kind of interesting, but Shin-Ra seems to march through there quite a bit...

Maybe Cosmo Canyon; that place is cool.

In the worst case scenario, Kalm seems like a nice little town. Nothing bad ever happens to Kalm.

Yeah, the oh-so quiet Nibelhiem would be my second guess. Thirds would be Chocobo Sage's house. We could philosiphize on various topics like the true meaning of life or what the hell his real name is....

Anyways, that's how it is.

Back