What did you do when Aeris died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually was surprised. I wanted to see the whole scene again. but back then, youtube didnt exist so made a saved file right before aeris died, so whenever i wanted to remember it, i could just load the file and see it. Also fighting jenova with that music in the backround was just AWESOME. Made the fight more better.

Unfortunately for me I somehow already knew she was going to die before I played the game - years ago, so I can't actually remember how I found out. Anyway, I was still shocked and sad, but I didn't cry. I felt a tad more sorry for Cloud because I already knew the truth and because he couldn't do anything for her.

well... already knew she was going to die.. so i didnt really do anything.... hehe i just sat there watching the cutscene

My brother spoiled it for me! But it still tears me up when I see aeris die. I cried. I'm so emothional. I cried so much when the music played when we vs'd Jenova I couldn't actually win. Can you really blame me? She was soooo sweet! :sad2:

i didnt really think much of it i never really used her for much when i didnt need too

on a side note did anybody ever think "why doesnt cloud give her a phoenix down"

Her death was spoiled for me so I knew it was coming. I was however, surprised to see her die so early in the game, I was expecting her to die at the very end of the game. As for how I felt about it, I guess I was surprised by the timing of her death but I wasn't particularly moved by it, I never got really attached to her character.

HAVING NOT USED AERIS AS ONE OF MY MAIN CHARACTERS I WAS NOT AS CLOSE TO HER AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THAT I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO USE AERITH MORE OFTEN AS THE GAME PROGRESSED IWAS ROBBED OF THAT CHANCE BY THE DARK LORD SEPHIROTH SO AFTER HE HIGH TAILED IT OUT OF THERE I BELTED THE ABSOLUTE CRAP OUT OF JENOVA WHILST FEELING SAD LET ME TELL OYU NOW U HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY METORE RAINS IN 1 BATTLE FORTUNETLY I WAS ABLE TO GO INTO THE LIFE STREAM AND RECOVER AERITH BEFORE SHE WAS LOST TO ME FOREVER??.....WHAT I REALLY MEAN TO SAY IS THAT I USED MY EXPLODER TO ACCESS A PARTY MENU AND PUT HER BACK IN MY PARTY SO I LEVELED HER UP TO 99 MAXED OUT HER LIMIT AND SHE HAS BEEN MY PRIMARY HEALER EVER SINCE

I was ready for it. A friend of my brother told me so I was pretty sad. I knew it was going to happen, but there was always this doubt in the back of my mid because my brother's friend likes to make stuff up so. But in the end, I was sad and didn't want to accept it hahaha how lame am I?

I just finished it for the 6th or 7th time, and once again I just played on, call me heartless if you wish :neomon:

Well, I knew that she was going to die (my brother-in-law told me)... but I still didn't feel any emotions over it. I didn't use her or like her that much. So oh well! :P

It was quite the sad event, but I continued playing nonetheless. I only beat the game (for the first time) around 2 weeks ago or so, and that was after I saw Advent Children and had been exposed to numerous spoilers - basically, I already knew she was going to die, so the impact it had wasn't as great. But hey, was sad though.

I actually hated Aerith's character at the time, though I quite like her now.

Anyway, though I was irritated with her during my first play-through, I did cry when she died.

Much like most I never really played with her, I was like "Aww man, what the hell?" when she forced herself into my party. I wasn't much of a Aerith fan at that moment but after playing Crisis Core I became to like her a little more and it's a tad sadder now.

I said to myself 'Yep, saw that one coming', reevaluated my opinion of Sephiroth, and continued on. Aerith dying in FF7 wasn't that big of a deal. Yes, it was sad, but it was telegraphed pretty badly, and after the death toll in the other RPGs I played before hand, it was hardly shocking for a member of my party to leave permanently.

i for one was pretty angry. i played through with aerith in my party because of her limit breaks, and i trained all of my characters to have their level 3s before the city of the ancients, so naturally, aerith had great gospel before the temple of the ancients.

it just made me mad because i spent over 25 hours just training to get everyone's limit breaks, and it turned out it was a waste of a good 2 1/2 - 3 hours to get aerith's.

Long time ago indeed lol.. I cant remmember all i rememmber was telling dad to turn off the game so we could go to the beach cause it was the part we're areith died. then when i got up to it myself i got a bit upset for cloud.

first i was in shock... then i started crying.. then i gut mad!!! so mad if i even think of the name sephiroth, it makes me want to shove his sword up his ass!!!:eek:uttahere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back