What did you name Zidane?

I just left it Zidane I don't rename my characters I think it's better for the story and so I can get used to it

I don't really see the point in renaming characters, so I left him as Zidane. That's what his name was meant to be, so I just left it alone.

I named him my name and then got mad at myself and found the nameway card and renamed him zidane. I just leave them as they are now

^ That happened to me when I played my first Final Fantasy. I didn't understand that putting my name on Cloud's meant that he would be called Hana throughout the game. I never understood the point of renaming characters at all. As far as Zidane goes, or any name goes, I leave them as is.

I named him L. I usually always name main characters the same as my favourite username. :monster:

I actually named Zidane as Sexbomb with all caps. I was screwing around then. Usually I name all lead males as Squall and others as Squall 2, Squall 3. I honestly don't know why i do that but I would actually prefer leaving default names because it's much easier to understand especially if you're talking to someone about the same game. Someone once asked me about Steiner and I replied with his name as "Tin-can."

Hunter. Named after a character in this book I was reading at the time, one of the books in the Sweep series. I also named Garnet/Dagger: Morgan, Vivi: Cal, Eiko: Kira, and Steiner: Rusty. I remembered that Zidane always called Steiner "Rusty" from a previous file, so I stuck it to him. hilarious.

I named him Zidane, I don't change my characters name if there's already one for them ;)

Just left it as it is.
There wasn't anything i could think up of then.

Back