What do you think?

what do you think

• Total voters
The leveling system wasnt bad you just had to kno how to use it. If you want to level up your magic power and mp, then you have to use magic. Same goes for physical attacks also. The more you use something the more it gets better which makes more sense than getting every stat for a level up. If you never use magic you can still get bonuses from level which doesn't make sense in some ways.

The leveling system wasnt bad you just had to kno how to use it. If you want to level up your magic power and mp, then you have to use magic. Same goes for physical attacks also. The more you use something the more it gets better which makes more sense than getting every stat for a level up. If you never use magic you can still get bonuses from level which doesn't make sense in some ways.
Exactly. I would have liked to see another game with FFII's system or at least a variation of it. I liked how your spells leveled up individually and how the animation changed at certain intervals. It made more sense that way. I guess VII's materia system was close to that but it used AP instead of how many uses of the spell.

i think that the storyline is great - when its age is taken into consideration - but the leveling up system is hell its way too complex - but it was way ahead of its time in that repect.

God this game is awesome! I just started playing today and I'm hooked. Usually I hate leveling but this leveling system is so great.. I always just want to keep getting into battles to attack or use that fire spell... whatever I can to boost my stats. I love it. It's like crack. And the plot seems really cool so far. It kind of reminds me of FFVI a little bit... but only... I like it. haha I can see this being one of my favorites in the end.

BustaMom, you're the main character by the way. I went with the axe totin' tough guy. You can be the "spirited" young warrior.

I hated the level up system, but liked the magic level system, tho one thing that made me insanely crazy, was the fac that I could never open the world map.. :(

I love FF2
I would never get bored of training, the story was amazing for a NES game.
FF2 is the best NES FF.

the fac that I could never open the world map.. :(

Then apparetnly you never hit the circle button on the overworld... what do you think that guy's ring was for that you get in the first few minutes of gameplay. :/ Fact disproven! Worlds, they be shattered! Woe! Woe! Catch a tiger by his toe!

Then apparetnly you never hit the circle button on the overworld... what do you think that guy's ring was for that you get in the first few minutes of gameplay. :/ Fact disproven! Worlds, they be shattered! Woe! Woe! Catch a tiger by his toe!
what version are you playing? PS1 or GBA?
On the GBA I think its the Right Shoulder Button but, I could be mistaken.

The part that had me in agony was the beginning; it was nigh impossible to hit anything. Overall, the story was much better than in FF I, but FF I brings more nostalgia. Maybe a 7/10 rating, or thereabouts, is what I'd give the second installment of the series.

OMG!!! its the world map!!!! I CAN VIEW IT! THX SO MUCH :D

Back