What FF game are you currently playing

FFVII, FFX and FFXII :D Am at crater on FFVII, Wedding on FFX and just about to infiltrate Bahamut Sky Fortress on FFXII

Right now I'm playing VIII for my bf. I'm still in disck one. Going to the Tomb of the Unknown King.
Also playing I and I'm about to go collect the second crystal.

~Tifa~

I'm currently at Pandemonium in FFIX and have just restarted FFVII, so I'm...bombing Sector 1 right now.

FFX mount gagazet on seymour flux, ff iv ds on the water archfiend, ffxii archades and after x I will play X-2

Im currently playing FF IV DS...on Zeromus....but im going to try and beat all the bosses in the lunar subteranne

I also started playing VII again...not sure if ill stick with it though
I would really like to start playing VIII again, but my dick 1 is messed up :(

I'm playing FF7DOC for the fiftenth time along with FF9 and FFtactics which I have also completed several times but I like playing games again and trying new things.

As my sig says, FFVI for the first time. I just got past the Opera House part.
Holy crap.

A few weeks ago I was playing through FFXII but gave up on it 30-hours into the game due to sheer boredom. The game was so boring all the blood from my legs spread to my brain and almost killed me. Although, I’m contemplating playing through FFVII again just for the sheer nostalgia-value. Damn, I bloody love that game.

I'm still playing FFXII
I've defeated that thunder esper at the Zertinan Caverns. And I tried to go back to Still Shrine of Miriam. There's a certain 'thing' there...

I am on my second play through of FFIV DS. Right now I am trying to find the rare tails with the siren which is taking forever. >.<

As of today I'm playing FFVI Advance for the first time. My PSOne copy now follows IV & V in being locked away with all the other games I never play.

Back