What Football teams do you follow/support?

I cheer for a lot of teams, mostly because I have a really broad interest in football.

My main team is Germinal Beerschot from Belgium though. I used to live across their stadium, I even had the possibility to watch their games from my roof. Nothing beats the atmosphere in the stadium though, so that's where you could find me often.

Other teams I cheer for:
- GIF Sundsvall (Sweden)
- Cruzeiro (Brasil)
- Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- AS Roma (Italy)
- CSKA Moscow (Russia)
- Urawa Red Diamonds (Japan)

I only support one team with full loyalty and have for as long as I can remember.

AIK (Allmänna idrottsklubben) From Stockholm, Sweden.

We won both the cup and the national league in Sweden this year and we're hoping to qualify for the champions league. Will make for some nice footballtrips next year!

The Cincy Bengals because I live in northern kentucky which is a stones throw from Cincy OH. Ah, the bengals and chad OchoCinco.

Bama! It was where I was born and raised until the last four years. I'm so glad that they are finally winning again! As a child I remember them always being bad. That FL vs AL game was AMAZING! Tebow cried while I had tears of joy. Roll Tide!

Bama! It was where I was born and raised until the last four years. I'm so glad that they are finally winning again! As a child I remember them always being bad. That FL vs AL game was AMAZING! Tebow cried while I had tears of joy. Roll Tide!

Heh, that's something we all enjoyed. I'm happy to say I've supported them ever since I was a child. Tebow shouldn't have cried. I mean, really. Would you cry after losing if you got to go home to this? --->Hawt girlfriend

Well, think about it, he's like this super devoted christian (no offense to anyone) and claims purity. I don't think him having a hot girlfriend helps if he's what he claims he is. Also footbal IS his life. I believe the other's all have lives outside of football. Tebow losing to Bama would be like me selling most my videogames probably. :awesome: Either way it was epic.

RANGERS!!

My whole family support Rangers apart from a few oddballs who support the other team lol. Clearly the best team in the world, 53 titles and counting!

Rangers fan here. Unlike my opposite above this post I will not refer us to "Glasgow Rangers" as it is an incorrect term to distinguish us with other teams with similar names. ;)

And as far as no one coming close to Celtic's achievements, well Rangers hold the record for the most league wins (51) and trophies won in the world (109) and I even got a ticket to the UEFA Cup final. :)

53 and soon to be 54 now,

100% Still in tact as well and Inverness at home today. Valencia away is a massive game, avoid defeat and the group will look very interesting

Edit: Wow there are a few Rangers fan's here

I support Sheffield United and Chelsea. Otherwise I "support" the teams I bet on :cookie:
Although when Barcelona plays Real Madrid, I just want to see a great game with intensity and goals.
I prefer World cup or European Championships.

My favorite is probably the Patriots. They finished the regular season as the best team this year. Just when you start to doubt them, they surprise you.

I hope they win the AFC :ryan:.

MAAAANCHESTER UNITED!!!

a devil all the way have been since the age of 5.......Even if they get relegated to the conference and turn poor, I'll still support them!

I actually support a few of them, so I hope I can post them all.

Indianapolis Colts, The Jets, Tennessee Titian and the New York Giants.
That's just from America though, I haven't watched football in any other country xD

I am a Fulham fan mostly I would say. It was very easy for me to be a Manchester United fan because they were the biggest name, but looking past all that I love Fulham.

As for overall, I'm a huge AC Milan fan. I was very upset when Kaka left, especially for Real Madrid. Ugh! If it was Barcelona, it would have been ok because they are my favorite La Liga team. I am also a Chicago Fire fan, Brian McBride, I love him!

As for national team, US National Team all the way :)

<hush>Derby</hush>

Yeah, we're er, not doing too well at the moment......! :oops:

Other than that, I have fondness for the Bundesliga. Fantastic league.

MAAAANCHESTER UNITED!!!

a devil all the way have been since the age of 5.......Even if they get relegated to the conference and turn poor, I'll still support them!
you say that as if it's an achievement. every fan should support their team regardless, and not make a big thing of 'i would support them, even if...'

florida gatos! and tampa bay!!

MOD EDIT: Can you please add a little more content to your post? This is a spam post in a post count section. Add some reason as to why you like these teams. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Doctor Yeah I do agree with you.....But realistically not all fans do carry supporting their team had been relegated to the conference from the Premier League. So yes it IS an achievment, because not all fans do.

I'm sure arsenal have lost a *few* fans due to their last 6 year trophy-less run. :hmph:

Back