What is Your favorite Disney character?

Well, I do like Simba and Belle - The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast are my all time favorite movies.

However, I've always had a soft spot for Eeyore.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmaoo the little elephant is cool!!! he ca fly!! but probs also that little dragon fogot his name

I'm in love with Simba (as a cub, he's so adorable!)
He such a wonderful, playful character. I've liked him as far back as I can remember.
I also like Donald simply because his voice is cute and he's a duck.
As for humans, Captain Jack Sparrow :neomon:

Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite movie, so naturally Belle is one of my favorite disney characters xD
The Lion King is my second favorite movie, so I've always had a soft spot for Simba and Nala. They're so adorable, especially when they're both cubs ^^
I always thought Mulan was pretty kick-ass as well, what with her saving China and all :monster:

While I love Greek myth, I dislike Disney's Hercules. He's not how I imagine him at all. He needs dark hair, a beard, and he needs to sport a lion skin and club. If he doesn't have any of these then he is merely an imposter! And, might I add, a pretty unconvincing imposter!

I like Goofy and Donald. Excellent characters with great, if a little annoying voices.. But their voices are good at being annoying. They are in character.

I like Mulan and Mushu a lot. Loved that movie and was great to play it in the game.

My all time favourite from these games has to be Jack Skellington... While NBC isn't really always considered a Disney movie, it was included in KH. NBC is one of my favourite movies of all time. I watch it about 2 times a year, once before Halloween and once before Christmas. :D

my fav disney character in kh2 is goofy at hollow bastion when u do the heartless fight when he gets knocked out by the bolder and then at the end he jsut strolles in like hey fellas hows it going , lolz very funny

There are a lot of them... Scar (Lion King), Demona (Gargoyles), all of the evil queens, the list goes on...
Gargoyles doesn't belong to Disney, does it? If so then I'm adamant to discover why it's been with-held from being integrated into these games.

Once again, guys - remember that this is not a spam forum and should not be treated as such.

Either Hercules or Jack skellington, both were amazing support characters who i love having in my party. granted neither were as good as Riku at the end but oh well, he aint a disney character. yea but Jack and Herc both had pretty awesum limits and i actually had them in my party, the others kinda annoyed me. oh Jack Sparrow was quite good too

While I love Greek myth, I dislike Disney's Hercules. He's not how I imagine him at all. He needs dark hair, a beard, and he needs to sport a lion skin and club. If he doesn't have any of these then he is merely an imposter! And, might I add, a pretty unconvincing imposter!
Hey Disney couldn't draw Hercules like his real self,they should made him prettier. ;)

Of the characters in Kingdom Hearts II, my favorite Disney character would probably be...

Hades? Yeah, I'll go with him. He's hilarious.

characters from KH: Donald, his temper used to crack me up as a kid, and its good to see they stayed true to donald in the game ;)

general disney character: Jafar, definatley one of the cooler bad guys in disney history, and the whole evil genie thing made him very cool ;)

i'd have to say mickey cause he could save you if u died from a boss battle

i think Lock,Shock and Barrel are the best,they are cheeky and seem to get up to no good most of the time.They play around and stuff,they are not boring.

Back