• Other, if so, state

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

Darkstar

The forums resident Hippie
Veteran
Gil
Me, I'm a Black Mage, how bout you?

Im a black Mage, because, they most relate to me, especially Vivi. Also, I just want to blow away everyone with my mighty magical powers

Last edited:
White mage, why? I like to healzors. I always play a priest/healer/cleric/white mage in mmorpgs anyways.

I'm definately favour the time mage spells mostly haste and slow. Both are key advantages to winning battles in nearly all Final Fantasy's. Black mage would be my second option.

I would be a red mage, I get a good mix of destruction and creation, not to forget I get a cool red hat :monster:

i like black mega but i love summoners, so i choose summoner. ff is nothing without them...

Probs red mage, so I can dabble in both black and white spells

White Mage. :)

I used to always want to be a Summoner, so that I could summon Shiva and kick ass... but my gift lies in Healing, so here I am.

I'd be a Green Mage. Status buffs and ailments always play a part in my battle technique, and I'd be a bit bored without inflicting Poison, Confuse, and Blind. ;p

I'm happy dealing damage, but weakening the adversary over time is my preferential speciality.

Other > I'd be a Blue Mage... sword skills, the ability to learn enemy techniques and turn them against them, and usually some sort of scan move to work out weaknesses.

Ooooh, thats HARD to choose.... I choose Summoner 'cause they're wicked awesome, and I love animals/monsters. XD

But I would probably also be a white Mage, 'cause I like to help peoples. Even though Black Mages are bloody cool. XD

If you mean in regards to real life I'd be more of a Red Mage, I like to help people as much as i can and yet if i'm pushed too far i also have a destructive side.

I wonder if there's one of those questionaires around the net for this :lol: I'd like to know which one i'm more closest to. :P

Last edited:
Hmmm I'm torn between White Mage, Black Mage and Summoner. While I'd love summoning huge monsters to kick the shit out of enemies, I'd also like to have healing powers so I can cast it on myself and my comrades if need be. I also love using elemental magic such as fire, water, ice, lightning, etc...Either one comes in handy for me :P

Hmmm I'm torn between White Mage, Black Mage and Summoner. While I'd love summoning huge monsters to kick the shit out of enemies, I'd also like to have healing powers so I can cast it on myself and my comrades if need be. I also love using elemental magic such as fire, water, ice, lightning, etc...Either one comes in handy for me :P

Tsk tsk. Such language :D

I'd be a Black Mage, the outfit is neat and love seeing elemental things coming out of nowhere.

But then I'd like to be a Red Mage too. That outfit is awesome as well, you got compromise.. gah.

i would say i am a summoner with minor black magic skills, i would be this so i didn't get myself hurt or killed and the summons have greater attributes than me

Back