Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Summoner

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Geomancer

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Other, if so, state

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
I chose to be a time mage since you can stop your enemy just before the attack you. :p

If time mage wasn't there, I would of picked black mage.

I picked red mage. It's the best of both worlds and the best clothes, to be honest.

I am a Swordsmage, which is recognizable in FF5 as the swordsman who can alter the element of his attack. That is all. (Element alteration counts as magic. It costs MP.)

Everyone who likes Swordsmages generally like swordsmen in general.

I would be a red mage, I get a good mix of destruction and creation, not to forget I get a cool red hat :monster:

yea i agree the red hat is awsome. also because red mages are well round overall the can do alright melle damage, the can cast white spells, and black:wacky:

im a red mage for 5 reasons
!. awsomness hat
@.Can do damgae and heal magic
# can use a good array of wepons
$ can use a good arange of armour
% because red is the colour of flame and a burning desire to rule all and destroy the world hehehe i said that outloud didnt I..... oops ill mind control you hehehehe...

Black Mage!
Ultima (If available) rocks!
(And well, my signature and avatar says it all right?)

i chose summoner because i like peeps helping me in battle. my second choice would be blue mage, which would allow me to use a sword plus it would allow me to turn my opponents skills against them. thrid choice: red mage

Summoner. I <3 Lady Yuna :monster:

Mod Edit:

Can you please put a little more into your post?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Geomancer! because of the awesome terrain magics that almost deals 9999 everytime!

and they have very cute outfits too :D

Back