Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Summoner

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Geomancer

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Other, if so, state

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
I'm a black mage i destroy all wid my destructive spells you won't have time to heal.

I would be a "Summoner" to bring forth creatures such as "Anima" (which has attacks that cause status ailments), or "Bahamut" ( a summon with great destructive power), or to summon a powerful creature such as "SIN".

White mage. I enjoy helping others as opposed to hurting them, unless I need to, then I'll cast Holy on your ass =D

Red Mage for me ... Ijust want to use the sword lol ..... I think it's cool that it can cast magic and defend itself properly though it doesnt specialize in any of the three.

Black mage all the way. I love levelling up so I can inflict Thudaga and Firaga - those 2 are my favourite spells!

Oh. Elaboration.

A dragon mage can use the secret dragon magics. In addition, she can command and summon dragons at will. She can also take the form of a dragon at any time, for however long.

I lurve dragons.

I'd go with Silver Mage myself which is what Kuja actually is. It's a class that focuses on all magics not like the red mage which covers combat as well, just magic in all of it's purest forms.

Blue Mage because I can learn things quickly and adapt not to mention that I like to be a bit of an animal at times :wink:

Back