What summons would you like to see?

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
What summons from past games do you want to see again in this game? The back all duo; Anima, Ifrit and Shiva of course, but then I'd also like to see Alexander and Bahamut too.

Hey, this makes me wonder, if those summons are in FFXIII, will their look change in this game or will it remain the same?

Definatly YOJIMBO he is amazingly cool and it looks like from what i see it looks way different

Of Course I Would Choose Yojimbo Hehe Even If You Have To Pay A "small" Price To Summon Him D

I would love to see Leviathan make a come back, it was a shame that he wasn't in Final Fantasy X and though he made a return in Final Fantasy XI I couldn't well get it because my computer is absolute crap so I was disapointed in that. I would also like to see Shiva and Ifrit make a return, which may well be the case anyway because they are the classic summon spirits, no?

Shiva and Ifrit for sure.

i can't remember any other summon that i like except those too.

I'd like to see the three bahamuts come back from Final Fantasy VII.
Odin would e nice as well.
And of course, without a doubt, Shiva, Ifrit and Ramuh!

I think an updated variations on the the Knights of the round would be great, but i think with all the hard work it took to get in FFseven , it may be better to leave it out , as there was such a satisfaction in acquiring it in Seven that unless it took a great deal of time to get it , it might not be such a rewarding summon

I would love to see Bahamut!
But I wanna see it in its new form.

i'd love to see:
Ifrit
Shiva
Odin
Alexander
Bahamut (lookin like the one outta FF9)
Yojimbo(or something like him)
Cerberus (i'd like him actually to fight this time round)
Leviathan

Back