What was your favourite Key Blade?

I would have to say Fenrir, because I liked it because itwas so long, then I would go with Oblivion. :P:neomon:

Wow, no mention of the Decisive Pumpkin? Come on, a Keyblade that represents the two best holidays in the year? How can you not like? Also Jack Skellington is cool

I like Struggle Bat :lol:

Well my favorite keyblade would be Monochrome. I liked his design and that it wasn't long as others (excluding Rumbling Rose)

I used that pumpkin one alot, altho it wasn't my favourite to look at lol. Didn't get the Ultima keyblade probably won't even bother....

Fenrir, simply for how it looked

My favorites have always Been Oblivion and the Lionheart. I like the design of Oblivion as well as its black coloring. The Lionheart was also a very interesting in its looks.

I think mine was Oathkeeper and Fenrir, Fenrir wasn't much of a keyblade, and Oathkeeper was cool but his strength was the only problem

Mine was between Ultima Weapon, Fenrir, and Bond of Flames. I liked the first two because of the effects as well as the ultimate weapon looks like a sword when you take off all of the decorations. I like the Bond of Flames because it reminded everyone of Axel as well as the fact that Axel is one of my favorite Organization member.

mine was Ultima weapon
the fenrir
the oathkeeper
and the desisive pumkin LOL
just like it!@
cool shapes! XD

OathKeeper for me, I like the noise it makes when I hit stuff

My favorites were the Oblivion and the Ultimate Weapon. I loved the way both of them looked.. Not to mention I was able to beat most of the competitions in the Olympus Coliseum with the Oblivion, and the Ultimate Weapon should help me take down that badass Sephie.

Ferir i guess. Just because it is i guess the most hardest keyblade to get in KHII. Right next too Ultima of course.

It took me longer to train and beat Seth then get all the items for Ultima ^_^.

Bond of Flames, Oathkeeper, and both Ultima Weapons.

Bond of Flames and Oathkeeper because of the pasts behind them. The gift from Axel before he dies for the Bond of Flames and the promise to find Kairi for the Oathkeeper. Both have great representations.

Back