What was your favourite Key Blade?

I used to like Ultima Weapon but just because it's pawerful... No

I like Oathkeeper

Fatal Crest, Oblivion,kh1's ultima weapon, and Finrir.

Fatal Crest because of the beserk ability. Oblivion because i just love it and its tthe strongest keyblade before ultima weapon and finrir. Khi's ultima wee i just love it. finrir because it lookske clouds super huge sword which is really awsome.

Ultima Weapon and Fenrir. Ultima Weapon for normal fighting and Fenrir for screwin around coz you use that and Negative combo and explosion.

umm mine would probly b obilvion or the kingdom key oblivion cause it just pwns kind of n looks kinda cool n the kingdom key cause its the oridginal n its the same as king mickys XD

Hmmm, mine would have to go to Two Across from KH2:FM+, mainly because its an orgy for the eyes:

200px-Two_across.png

and, not only that, but because of its ability, Light Dark, which increases chances of Driving into Final or Anti Form

Hmmm, mine would have to go to Two Across from KH2:FM+, mainly because its an orgy for the eyes:

200px-Two_across.png

and, not only that, but because of its ability, Light Dark, which increases chances of Driving into Final or Anti Form

Amazing Keyblade, huh?

My favorite is probably Oathkeeper, though.

in terms of which i used the most that would be oblivion in khI and finrir in khII, in terms of which looks coolest its photon debuger from khII and pumpkin head in khI

My favorite keyblades are the Lionheart from Leon and the one that you acquire after defeating Sephiroth at the dark depths(similar to Cloud's Buster sword). Ultima Weapon is wicked shit and I'm happy that I obtained it, but those 2 keyblades are my favorites.

Back