What's the best mini game?

ACEBlitzerX

Mystic Warrior
Gil
My favorite game is Blitzball. Then Chocobo racing from FF VII, that's my top two.

what's your favorite FF mini game?

I loved Blitzball. It was something totally new and exciting. It also tied into the story at times
Then, I'd say Chocobo Hot & Cold. That too was something new, and a treasure hunt mini game was nice

Blitzball was one of my favorites since the overdrives for Wakka and his Jupiter Sigil were obtained that way. It sure was intense playing 50 straight games to get all of the junk, but it was fun.

Yeah blitzball was awesome. I thot it got boring after a while tho. My favourite would probadly be chocobo hot and cold.

Chocobo Hot and Cold - was something hugely fun and addictive about it, the need to find those damn chocographs (especially that Ocean one!) - and it gave you some great items through doing it. I spent hours on it in my first play of FFIX.

You guys like chocobo hot and cold? I loved FF9 it's one of my top 3 FFs but it got annoying at times where i would only get like 2 treasures after seemingly walking around the same place where it's "hot" and not getting it yet.

Personally....

1. Blitzball in FFX
2. Battle Arena in FF7
3. Card game in FF8

I love the Triple Triad game. I can play for hours! There's just something about card games. ^_^ I also love Chocobo Hot and Cold as well. It might get frustrating for awhile because of the time limit, yes, but I love the suspense.

Then there's the submarine game in VII. I don't really know what it's called, but you can access it in the Gold Saucer. The chocobo race there was the best! You can either control it manually or make a bet on who'll win. What can I say? I love to gamble. =)

I'd say that FFVII had the best variety of mini games, going and playing the basketball game, snowboarding, fighting, etc. but the chocobo racing was definately my second favorite mini game.

Chocobo Hot & Cold is fun and it's nice to watch how your chocobo gets better and better.
I also like very much IX's Tetra Master card game :) It really is something: fun, easy to learn and addictive when you want to collect all the cards. And I haven't tried Triple Triad although I have FF VIII so I can't say if it is better than Tetra Master or not.

I loved the card games, VIII's Triple Triad game takes first place for me, followed by IX's Tetra Masters.

chocobo racing from FFVII is very fun ^_^

but the top one would have to be Hunting In XII - its fun because you get to hurt things *cackles*

Well a) I HATE BLITZBALL with a vengeance!! And b) On the original FF on NES if you tapped b 22 times will in the boat you get a cool early sudoku game called concentration. But its got to be with my ultimate Golden Chocobo on VII!!!!!! into my 99th generation and i have wasted more than 30000000 gil on it!!!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it you annoying black chocobo!

I'm suprised at the amount of people that like Blitzball, I thought it was pretty poor. Tetra Master still sometimes confuses me but I still enjoyed it. Chocobo Racing was great in FFVII aswell as FFVIII's Triple Triad.

Triple Triad is the best mini-game in my opinion...couldn´t get enough of it!

Triple Triad! I have almost every card....darn,just missing a couple!

Then i recently made my own mini game. I play cards so much that i can card mod them into some items for some of the Final Weapons.
Heres the challenge: I do this so early in the game that i only have Zell, Selphie Quistis, Squall, and Rinoa. I play cards and Mug enemies to a certain point that when i check into a junk shop the Final Weapons just appear. I time myself when i do it, to see how fast i can do it!

Back