Fuel. Brand New
The Academy Is, Everclear
Garbage, Hurt
Radiohead, Audioslave
Puddle of Mudd, John Butler Trio
Soundgarden, Sublime
Weezer, White Stripes
Ben Folds, Alice in chains, Beck,
Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Opeth, and thats pretty much all i can think of right now

I don't exactly have a favorite band, since my music taste varies. However, I do find myself listening to many of FOB's songs. I also have a thing for listening to Indie bands.:P

Let's see
(alternative, grunge, indy stuff)
Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots
Pearl Jam, Bush
Collective Soul, Foo fighters
Fuel.
Brand New
The Academy Is, Everclear
Garbage
, Hurt
Radiohead, Audioslave
Puddle of Mudd,
John Butler Trio
Soundgarden, Sublime
Weezer, White Stripes
Ben Folds, Alice in chains, Beck,
Iron Maiden
, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Opeth, and thats pretty much all i can think of right now

Damn, you have some great bands up there...(but fuck Weezer.)

Sublime is my all-time favourite, but Pepper, Silverchair, Everclear, Foo Fighters, Stone Tmple Pilots, Bob Marley, Soundgarden, Goo Goo Dolls, and a few others. Yea, also bands I love.

Boomkindeluxe, I think you'd love Silverchair.

At the moment my favourite bands are Hadouken, D'espairsRay and Alice Nine. Two JRock bands and a Brittish techno punk/rap band. :P But I listen to plenty of other stuff occasionally, too. They're just my top played artists at the moment. :neomon:

I currently keep listening to James over and over, I could never get bored of them. >_>

Nice.. Some of my favs.. best are bolded
Heavy Heavy Low Low
AFI
Death Cab For Cutie
Love Hate Hero
My Chem
The Fall Of Troy
The Devil Wears Prada
Underoath
Backstreet Boys
Loves some of the lists..

AFI FANS UNITE!!

Well some at the top of my head are:
Blur, Suede, David Bowie, Super Furry Animals, The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Supergrass, Pulp, Placebo, Mansun, Garbage, Curve, Pavement, The Fall, The Kinks, Slowdive, Pink Floyd, Beatles, (early Peter Gabriel era of Genesis), Prince, Adam and the Ants, The Stooges, Gackt, Dir en grey, The Velvet Underground, The White Stripes, Bjork, Depeche Mode, Queen, Joy Division, The Smiths, The Dandy Warhols, Bauhaus, Lush, Echobelly, The Verve, The Cardigans, XTC, Kate Bush...list could go on...

Currently:

Daft Punk
daft-punk.jpg

Why thanks charliepanayi, it's always nice when people can appreciate one's taste. I also happen to like your particular list...I'm also a fan of Eels, Flaming Lips, Bob Dylan, MBV, etc...and Screamadelica is the best Primal Scream has ever done, in my opinion.

On another note, I've yet to add more artists, but some of them are:
Talking Heads, Pixies, Manic Street Preachers, Radiohead, Sloan, James, The Auteurs, Rolling Stones, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Tones on Tail, Japan, Curve, Kraftwerk, Beck, Led Zeppelin, The Stranglers, Jeff Buckley, Oasis, Magazine, Wire, Muse, The Doors, Small Faces, Wannadies, REM, The Cars, Tom Waits...

Many of my favorites:

Arcade Fire, Super Junior, Matchbox 20, The Beatles, Gorillaz, Buddy Holly, HelloGoodbye, Modest Mouse, The Decemberists, U2, Yes, Journey, Tokio Hotel, Nobuo Uematsu, Daft Punk, Rush.

Just a few, but trust me, there are MANY MORE. I love ALL genres. (except for rap..)

A few off the top of my head:

Poets of the Fall
Tori Amos
Cake

These three rank pretty high even for favorites.

I'm gonna post here again.

65daysofstatic, A Silver Mount Zion, Animal Collective, Aphex Twin, Architecture in Helsinki, Battles, Beastie Boys, Beirut, Black Sabbath, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Broken Social Scene, The Clash, Cult of Luna, Daft Punk, Dead Kennedys, Descendents, Electric Wizard, Eluvium, Explosions in the Sky, Finntroll, Godspeed you! Black Emperor, Gogol Bordello, Gojira, Gorrillaz, Iron Maiden, ISIS, Jawbreaker, Jeff Buckley, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Kilnaboy, Korpiklaani, Led Zeppelin, Lightning Bolt, Locust Toybox, Mogwai, The Moldy Peaches, Moonsorrow, Motorhead, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Offspring, Pelican, The Pixies, The Pogues, QOTSA, Radiohead, Reverend Horton Heat, Sigh, Sigur Ros, Sonic Youth, Stone Roses, Soundgarden, Streetlight Manifesto, Talking Heads, Therapy?, Venetian Snares, Violent Femmes, Weezer, Wintersun, ZZ Top

Yeah, long list

Dream Theater
Joe Satriani
Yngwie Malmsteen
Steve Vai
Trivium
Metallica
Megadeth
Disturbed

To name a few and since I know that we aren't to spam here I guess that I have to also to talk a little more but at the current time I cannot think of anything else to type so I believe that I shall end this reply of what is my fave bands. heh heh heh heh

Back