sonata arctica
metallica
tenacious d
ramones
iron maiden
megadeth
black sabbath
AC/DC

Just one band will be my favourtie for years to come!! AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!! HELLZ YEAH!

I think I'm out of my ABBA phase, well, at the moment anyway. I'll still listen to their songs when they appear on iTunes, but they're not my favourite at the moment :monster:

At the moment, I totally adore Blondie. I actually bought their greatest hits album - and I NEVER buy CD's, so this is HUGE for me - just so I have something to listen to in the car after I learn how to drive in February xD

And, despite Blondie's music covering like, three decades, it's totally timeless to me =D

In Flames, The Haunted, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Haste The Day, Rise Against, Machine Head, and Slipknot lately. Mainly because I'm either going to see them live soon(ish) or have seen them recently.

Amon Amarth, Andi Deris, Angra, Annihilator, Astral Doors, Ayreon, Black Atom, BLAZE, Blind Guardian, Bruce Dickinson, Carcass, Children of Bodom, Control Denied, Cynic, Dark Tranquility, Dissection, Death, Deep Purple, Demons & Wizards, Di'Anno, Dio, Dream Evil, Dream Theater, Eidolon, Elf, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Exodus, Finntroll, Gamma Ray, Glyder, Hammerfall, Helloween, Hibria, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Ihsahn, Joe Satriani, Judas Priest, Kreator, Liquid Tension Experiment, Loreena McKennitt, Mägo de Oz, Marty Friedman, Masterplan, Megadeth, Mercenary, Mercyful Fate, Metal Church, Metallica, Michael Kiske, Necrophagist, Nevermore, Nobuo Uematsu, Obituary, Pagan's Mind, Paradise Lost, Pearl Jam, Pink Cream 69, Place Vendome, Porcupine Tree, Psycho Motel, Rainbow, Realm, Rhapsody, Sanctuary, Shadow Gallery, Sigh, Sonata Arctica, Soundgarden, Symphony X, The Black Mages, Therion, Thin Lizzy, Tony Macalpine, Tribuzy, Týr, Wolfsbane, Xentrix, X-Japan, Zero Hour

There are some more too, haha

I'm not in to bands that much but my most favorite would be Linkin Park. Only because they make the best songs. My second favorite would be the fall out boys.

I've already posted that Alter Bridge and Theory of a Deadman are 2 of my two of my favourite bands at the moment but there are some that I would add to that.

Shinedown - First 2 albums are great and loving their third. Love the change between Hard Rock to the slow Melodic songs.

Logan - A Scottish Hard Rock/Melodic Rock band that were actually more popular in USA than in their homeland. They got to know some of the Alter Bridge members as Creed and when Alter Bridge form, Logan regularly support Logan during their UK & European tour. Probably one of the most popular unsigned bands at the moment having already released 3 albums by themselves and they have written a song for a movie.

Black Stone Cherry - I love a bit of Southern Rock and I have recently got into their new album Folklore & Superstitions and I think it is great.

Just to name a few:
My Chemical Romance
Thirty Seconds To Mars
Avenged Sevenfold
Bullet For My Valentine
Metallica
Can't remember any more a moment, probably because it's 00.34am. :D

My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Damageplan, and Killswitch Engage. Linkin Park is my most favorite band, because I love there sound. Plus Mike Shinoda is a really talented musician.

Lets see here...
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Metallica
Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chili's
Rush
Dragonforce
Godsmack
Boston
Zeppelin
-Tenacious D- lol
AC/DC
ect.ect.

Bjork. She's absolutely brilliant, able to constantly reinvent herself, incorporating experimental elements while still retaining her pop roots. I prefer her middle to later albums, my favorite probably being Medulla. There isn't an album of hers I dislike, but I'd say Post is my least favorite.

Man, I'm so all over the place with music. And my band favorites are always always ALWAYS changing.

If I had to choose a few ALL TIME favorites, it would probably include Rage Against the Machine, HIM, The Classic Crime and The Beatles.

My favorite bands of the moment are probably MGMT, Reign of Kindo, Kings of Leon, Ameretta and Dance Gavin Dance.

But then again, I find myself listening to orchestral compositions of Final Fantasy games and their spin-offs almost wayyyyy too much. ^_^

METALCORE, DEATHCORE FOR THE WIN!

~Atreyu (excluding new album)
~Trivium
~I Killed The Prom Queen
~36 Crazyfists
~Darkest Hour
~The Agony Scene
~As I Lay Dying
~Bullet For My Valentine
~Job For A Cowboy
~Underoath

My favorite band, forever and always, will be Linkin Park. Why? Because their music saw me through a lot. They do a really good job in making you feel like you're not alone--their music comes from personal experiences and what they feel and that's honestly the best kind.

But more of my favorite bands include:
-A7X
-The Devil Wears Prada
-Bring Me The Horizon
-Scarey Kids Scaring Kids
-Breaking Benjamin
-BlessTheFall
-Trading Yesterday
-Shadows Fall
-aiden
-alexisonfire
-dropdeadgorgeous
-and then I turned seven (Jamestown Story)
-evergreen terrace
-armor for sleep
-as i lay dying
-elysia
-the fall of troy
-haste the day
-hope dies last
-i set my friends on fire
-killswitch engage
-senses fail
-metallica
-sky eats airplane