What's your favourite band?

Last time i posted in this thread was april 07 :gasp:

Jimmy eat world - absolutely brilliant, so relaxing and jim adkins has a brilliant voice. I only got into this band in the last year and i just believe what ive missed.

In Flames - #1 forever probably
Muse
Moby
Blood Stain Child
The Police
Tenacious D
Immortal
Roxette
Lenny Kravitz
Children of Bodom

As of now;;

Escape The Fate
The Used
The Academy is...
Dragonforce
Killswitch Engage
I Kill'd the Prom Queen

Emo and heavy metal ftw.

Disturbed, Godsmack, Iced Earth, Pantera, Three Days Grace, Coheed & Cambria, Iron Maiden, Seether, Metallica, Manowar, Papa Roach, Bullet For My Valentine, ACDC, Aerosmith, Shadow's Fall, and Puddle Of Mudd.

In Fear and Faith (#1), As I Lay Dying, Underoath, Saosin, Destroy the Runner, Oh, Sleeper, Silverstein, Gwen Stacy, Unearth (some of their stuff sucks, but they have enough good shit to be awesome), Norma Jean, Impending Doom, lots more..

Mostly metalcore, but I'll listen to anything but rap (most of it) and country ('cept Cash).

Oh, and December Breathing.. My band :P

At the moment, I have a newfound love and respect for Fleetwood Mac. I think Rumours may just be the best album of all time, every single song on that album is a hit. I'm totally buying the re released 30th anniversary addition, they've only added one song but Silver Springs is really fantastic anyway, so it doesn't feel out of place ^^

I think the John McVie / Christine McVie / Stevie Nicks / Lindsey Buckingham / Mick Fleetwood era of Fleetwood Mac is the best. Christine, Stevie and Lindsey all add something unique to the band, and it's certainly weaker when one of the three are missing from the lineup.

I'll make an attempt at listing everything.

Galneryus, Thurisaz, Vintersorg, Burzum, Borknagar, Forgotten Tales, Edenbridge, Hammer Horde, XIV Dark Centuries, Elvenking, Rhapsody of Fire, Equilibrium, Dark Tranquillity, Old In Flames, Kalmah, Spellblast, Skiltron, Turisas, Warning, Shape of Despair, Falkenbach, Eluveitie, Miseration, Scar Symmetry, Unmoored, Windir, Wintersun.

- Bone thugs and Harmony ( My favourite Band Ever I think )

I cant think Off Any I like at the Moment

- Fozzy
- Rev theory
- Switchfoot
- The Ataris
- Rascal flatts
- September
- Keane
- Artic Monkeys
- Paramore

There's probbaly more i just cant think

I love King Missile. Saw them four times back in the day.
Milla's album was called The Divine Comedy. I saw her play a show that year (1994) at a coffehouse in Atlanta. She hugged and thanked me when I told her I drove 4 hours from Charlotte to see her. A real sweetheart.
I also dig Brenda Kahn. Haven't seen her live, though.

Last edited:
Kinda long but...

Funeral For A Friend (Look at my sig and you can tell that I'm a huge fan)
Story Of The Year
Escape The Fate
Jimmy Eat World
All That Remains
Killswitch Engage
Good Charlotte
The Used
Motion City Soundtrack
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
Dashboard Confessional
Say Anything
Blink-182 (They are finally back together!!!)
Angels & Airwaves
A Day To Remember
Relient K
Three Days Grace
Breaking Benjamin
Fightstar
Senses Fail
Midtown
Coldplay
From First To Last
From Autumn To Ashes
Shadows Fall
30 Seconds To Mars
Mute Math
New Found Glory
As I Lay Dying
Fall Out Boy
The Receiving End Of Sirens

I think I should stop since this list is really long now

These are my favorite bands

CRADLE OF FILTH, Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Bullet for my Valentine, Slipknot, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Skid Row, Kiss, Dimmu Borgir, Vehemence, Vengenance, Kamelot, 5 Finger Death Punch, Ozzy, Killswitch Engage, Rammstein, Lordi, Motley Crue, Guns n' Roses, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Iced Earth, Cannibal Corpse, Glass Casket, Arch Enemy, FOREVER UNTOLD, In Flames, Job for a Cowboy, Kataklysm, Hatebreed, Southern Flame, Whitesnake, Poison, Lamb of God, Abigail Williams, Dragonforce, Megadeth, Three Days Grace, Into Eternity, Nevermore, Cinderella, Dark Tranquility, Opeth, Shadows Fall, Kittie, Trauma, 6 Feet Under, Paramore, Bon Jovi, Deicide, Bleeding Through, Behemoth, etc.

My musical taste is shifting towards Gothic and Electronic music now, though I suck at knowing the difference between genres. I'm not into the clubby dance music, but the electronic music that follows the styles and standards of rock, if that makes sense.

Rather than think what my top bands are right now I'll instead just quote my last.fm profile for overall statistics of what I have listened to and how often over the last few years.

http://www.last.fm/user/TrueArgor
Though... I probably wouldn't have Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse and The Dubliners so high now, and some of the bands from the bottom of that top 15 list would be at the top.

But yeah, I don't have an ultimate favourite band, but there is my list.

Last edited:
favorite bands.

i love music!

what are some of your favorite bands?

i like :
underoath
3 days grace
killswitch engage
metro station
disturbed
linkin park
aiden
and much more.

your threads are gonna either get moved or you'll get banned.

I like

Marilyn Manson
Nine Inch Nails
Green Day
Judas Priest
My Chemical Romance
Muse
System of a Down
and much more

Shouldn't this thread go in that music subsection down yonder south on the forum... here.

um anyways... my favorite band would have to be the Gorillaz. Didn't like there first CD so much but their second one I can't stop listening to.

Sora, he WON'T Get banned, i t's a simple mistake....although we do already have a thread for this somewhere, so I'l merge it when I find it

U2 - oyas, going seeing them in August cant effing WAIT, I got into them when I first heard beautiful day (late starter I know) I always liked the odd song, but I never really bothered trying to get into them til then, Im well glad I did. I effign well LOVE them. Go tht enew album and although nothing instasntly made me go WOW its definately a grower and I love it. Moment of surrenedr is a winnnnn song

James - seen these live twice and amagad, they are AMAZING. Ive loved James for years, I just cant fault anything, I'm rather addicted to these atm, brilliant stuff, theor bnew album didnt dissapoint its great

Muse - I think a friend got me into these a couple of years ago, I got sick of people going on about them, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about, glad I did. They are assum, and matt belleamy in leather trousers and a red shirt is a sight to behold

*starting to get bored now*

Ther Killers, loved them from day 1

Right, .....thread Moved/Merged

EDIT* can someone merge this with the stickied thread? It won't let me do it for some GAY reason

Last edited:
- Bone thugs and Harmony ( My favourite Band Ever I think )

I cant think Off Any I like at the Moment

- Fozzy
- Rev theory
- Switchfoot
- The Ataris
- Rascal flatts
- September
- Keane
- Artic Monkeys
- Paramore

There's probbaly more i just cant think

I'll Also Add

- Alter bridge - ( Do edge's theme On WWE )
- Poets of the Fall - ( Do the Max payne 2 theme )
- Breaking Benjamin
- Rise Against
- N-dubz ( Some of there Music I like )

Back