What's your real name?

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
I finally just realized this...I dunno your real names.

Mine's Jeremiah, or Jay for short.
What's yours?

P.S. If you'd like to keep it secret, have no clue, or you're a robot, don't post. :P

Mitsuki insists on calling me 'Jem', don't call me that. :| :P

Last edited:
I am pretty shure that we still live in the 21 centuary ^_^
Oh yeah, I like to be called pt (princess_tifa) but my real name is Gabrielle Short for: Gabs and Gabi whichever you like

I get called AG all the time on this website :P because only about...7 people know my Real name is Mark ^_^

nothing. If it does mean something than I don't know what. What I know is that the angel's that told Mary that she's having a baby name is Gabrielle ^_^

My real name is Allison. But I usually go by Ali. (Pronounced Al-lee. XD not like the boxer)

My parents were going to name me Bridget... I'm glad they didn't. :D

My real name is Jon and since its spelled the way it is, people always ask if my full name is Jonathan, which it isn't. I don't know why my parent decided to spell it Jon instead of John, but they said they just felt like spelling it Jon.

My name is Diether

Might sound kinda strange to you guys well I live and am born in Belgium and havent met anyone who has the exact same name as I have =p. Some guys are called Dieter but it's not quite the same!

My name is Helena. You dont really have to guess to hard for that do you?
but people its pronounced Hel-aina not Helen-a
It comes from the greek word meaning light (aparantly!)
I have nicknames though! Some call me Layna, some Ella and One person in the whole of history has called me Helly (please dont call me that, only he is allowed to!)

ok ^_^ I'm Gabrielle. By the way is there any site that will tell you what your name means? Cuz I don't know what mine is...

here Tifa_TRUE_lockheart:
<!-- END AtlasDMT --><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
The girl's name Gabrielle \gab-rielle, gabri(el)-le\ is pronounced gab-ree-ELL. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "heroine of God". Feminine form of Gabriel. Gabriella is the Italian form.

hows that??

EDIT: and there is this:

Gabrielle has 26 variant forms:
Brielle, Gabbe, Gabbi, Gabbie, Gabi, Gabriel, Gabriela, Gabriele, Gabriell, Gabriella, Gabriellen, Gabriellia, Gabrila, Gabryel, Gabryelle, Gabryella, Gaby, Gabysia, Gavi, Gavra, Gavraila, Gavriella, Gavrielle, Gavrila, Gavrilla and Gavrina.

Last edited:
Back