What's your real name?

ok then tifa_TRUE_lockheart you asked for your name meaning so i have found it Again.

The boy's and girl's name Leslie \l(e)-slie, les-lie\ is pronounced LESS-lee, LEZ-lee. It is of Scottish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "hollygarden". Also possibly "the graycastle". Place name and name of a prominentScottishclan, first used as a given name in the 18thcentury. Used mainly for boys in England and Scotland. In the US, Leslie is used mainly for girls. The Lezlie spelling preserves the original Scottish pronunciation. Actresses Leslie-Ann Down, Lesley Ann Warren.

Leslie has 9 variant forms: Leslea, Leslee, Lesleigh, Lesley, Lesli, Lesly, Lezlee, Lezley and Lezlie.

How is that?

Im Lauren, but I later added Anne onto it so Im Lauren Anne.
I just get called Lauren for short.

my real name is damon lee roughley i can already imagine variations to damon (damian daemon)

its fun having a demonic name :)

you can just call me devil boy all my friends at school do lol

Mine is Argenies and only four, as far as I know, are named like that around the world. All of them sons of famaous people.....well not so famous anyway...

Even though I would prefer "Argexis"

lol my name sounds as if they took it out of a really old RPG

Mitsuki insists on calling me 'Jem', don't call me that. :| :P

Nope, I changed it to "Jerm" or "Jerms" ... you like it better, don't you? :P

Ok, I shall study this page and know everyone's name. If you see me call you by your first name, don't be freaked out! I did not stalk you. These are my sources. xD

Guv'na...one of these days I'll find out your name.

My real name is Jonathan Skinner. But, I hate the name Jonathan... it just sounds so boring and drab... One day I think I'll change my name to Samuel Oliver, the name of an Ancestor of mine that died in the Civil War.

Could've swore I posted in here... owellz.

My real name is Virgil. Considering my origins, it's odd, but I like it. My mother was obsessed with Latin when she studied it in school, and decided on my name when she read "Dante's Inferno." She later told me that she picked it because: should I sin to the extent of being punished for eternity (Hell 'n' shit), then I can be the soul the wanderer saves.

I have yet to read the book, but I'm guessing it's interesting. 8D

My name is Clyde
My friends call me Clyde... Clyde for short

But what's your real name? :|

:P

Mitsuki said:
Nope, I changed it to "Jerm" or "Jerms" ... you like it better, don't you? :P

Ok, I shall study this page and know everyone's name. If you see me call you by your first name, don't be freaked out! I did not stalk you. These are my sources. xD

Jerms, I'd prefer Jay, but heck, do what you want. :P

You do that. :P
But that's not fair, what's your name? :brooding:
Or should we call you....:rolleyes:

:P

Nice to meet you all. ^_^

My name is Michael. Alot of people still call me MP though.(stupid high school crap) :rolleyes:

My full name is Stephen Anthony Thomas Moore although i never use the two middle names, its way too long.

Back