Where can i find FF7

Sony Hacker

ShinRa Guard
Gil
i got this game when it first came out ( back in 1997 ) and finally it broke from scratches ( held up good for 10 years!!! )

where can i find this game besides ebay, who's prices are around $50.00 - $100.00

Yeah I bought my copy of FFVII and FFX together for a total of $40 altogether. One of the best deals of my life. I bought these however back in 2002. The prices for a brand new copy of FFVII even surpass the $100 mark, it's insane. Good luck whereever you look though. Amazon.com?

It's going to be insanely expensive no matter where you buy it >.< You can try Amazon.com but your best bet to find this game is ebay.

I brought mine a while ago, and the last disc broke, and I wasn't prepared to pay again for a faulty disc. So I downloaded a torrent for it today and it worked perfect ^^, had to start again tho >.<

It's is going to be very hard to find this game cheap unless you get lucky. You can see if there are any used video games store around your area and you might be able to find it there. Maybe at an anime con, but it would still probably be expensive there. Other than that, ebay would be your best bet.

Good condition used FF VII's, VIII's and IX's cost bout £15 in my local game store.

I pwn you all mwhahahahah

I actually got one of my e-friends to buy me a copy about two years ago. Apparently they still sell it at wal mart in florida. o_O

I have never owned a copy of FFVII before, so about two months ago, I decided to buy a brand new one at e-bay...for 127 bucks. Was it worth it? Heck yeah! Any regrets? Heck no!

idk i think it's expensive if its in the original box.

but if its in a greatest hits box you can get it for less

i got this game when it first came out ( back in 1997 ) and finally it broke from scratches ( held up good for 10 years!!! )

where can i find this game besides ebay, who's prices are around $50.00 - $100.00

One final fantasy lover to another , if your desperate I have a frind who can get it for you .... $35 maximum !! I payed recently £30 for it ... I wish my friend had told me first $35 is half £30 practically lol ... but I now have full contacts for FF7 the game is in full production behind closed doors

Yes, not many people distribute old FF games that are still factory sealed. Luckily for me I found a place that sells them sealed and at the original sale price. ^_^

nope, and the rumours about the remake after FFXIII are false also. See the remake thread.

nope, and the rumours about the remake after FFXIII are false also. See the remake thread.

ooooh .. I will look at the thread, but im not sure thats true ... its still rumoured but its a strong one and it could work ! There have been details released but they were taken very quickly off the net ... they even had a video trailer out

It's be best if you tried to get the game off of Ebay, or try to find it at a local flea market. No matter where you go, it'll probably cost quite a bit.

i already have a copy of this game ( black printed ) but its scratched up

lol i should just get it buffed and sell it after i make a copy of it ( i have no idea why i didn't think of this before )

ooooh .. I will look at the thread, but im not sure thats true ... its still rumoured but its a strong one and it could work ! There have been details released but they were taken very quickly off the net ... they even had a video trailer out

it is a well known fact that the trailer was produced as a demonstration of the power of Sony's PlayStation 3. There are no plans, as explained in a press statement to release it.

Back