where do you live?

York, Pa yea in the US. Have to be a Eagles fan or steelers, not to be is like asking to be shot.

I live in Portsmouth in Hampshire, not to be confused with that scummy little place up the road, mind

I live in a house, a very big house in the country. :monster:

Carlisle, North West England. The extreme North West. We're the closest city to the Scottish border.

I live in a shitty country like town called Crimora in the state of Virginia. The only thing that's missing are the cows and horseshit. XD

Oh, wait. Right down the road we have a small farm. :monster:

Right smack dab in the middle of oil country in Odessa, Texas. You know when you get here coz you can smell all the pumpjacks. Smells like home.

On a side note: President Bush grew up and went to school in Midland which is 20 miles east of here. Damn Midlanders think they're better than us.

Me on FCF said:
I live in the United Kingdom, near the South Coast. The Southwest actually. =] I live in the middle of nowhere, in a small village, and I love it! I don't know that many of the people, but the peace and quiet is so tranquil! Okay, so there are no buses to towns/cities, or even many other villages (maybe 2 buses a week) but I simply adore the place. I'm strange, I guess.
If I wanna buy something, I can always get it online! Or, if I want to go shopping, there's a town 5 minutes away by car and a city 25 minutes away. I actually like not having shops nearby... Fresh air, a large-ish garden, a woods coming off the back garden, birds instead of trafic, no street lights, no chavs on the roads (in fact, not many people on the road at all)... How can I not stand it? ;D
=]

I live in the USA, in Casper, Wyoming. o_O;; Biggest city in Wyoming.... And if you have ever been here, you know that is really sad. Because it isn't that big.

the server is always bloody busy and making me re-type (mental note to CPY whati type GRRRR)

I live in a naff town called Ashton atm (for the past 2 yrs actually) I have lived in Denton, Hyde, Oldham & Rochdale before that. I'd live in a camper van if I could so I could go where I felt like!!!:monster:

I live in Fiji in the burning west known for having rain once a month on a lucky occasion.Ya thats about it.

Back