where do you live?

I live in a town in the middle of nowhere, known as Sarasota, Florida.
Originally from Puerto Rico, my spanish-speaking abilities and facility to daydream result in getting lost and meeting some messed up people.

Cheers for art school and decepticons!

I live in Salinas, California, the Salad bowl of the united states. basically if you live in the US you get your broccoli and such from here. and if you have ever read Mice and Men by Steinbeck. that took place here.
I'm just 15 min from monterey if you know where that is

My mum used to live in consett, in or near newcastle which prolly explains why i always go out without a coat no matter what the weather is lol

I live in Bray, County Wicklow, east of Ireland. See in Ireland we have counties, they're like states. Sorry I don't know the difference :shame:

York, Pa yea in the US. Have to be a Eagles fan or steelers, not to be is like asking to be shot.

Wow, you're not far off from where I'm at.

I live in the small town of Mechanicsburg in Pennsylvania. I despise the Steelers. I'm an Eagles sort of dude.

Ohio at the moment (been living here for almost two years now), but hopefully we can return to California (where I've been living for more than 10 years) this year or next year.

except of course Canada :wacky: Ontario, Canada to be exact.

I used to go there all the time. My band almost went there this year for some sort of event, but we're going to the Memorial Day Parade in the nation's capital instead. Fair trade, I'd say. :P

Back