where would you like to live in ff9

Alexandria. It seems very lively, although I wouldn't mind living in Lindblum at the same time.

Of the major cities I think I'd have to go for Lindblum, as it has some amazing architecture, along with the Festival of the Hunt! The secluded villages appeal to me more than the cities, but it depends on what you want out of the world! If you're all about pushing your limits, then how about Evil Forest?

I would like to live in the big tree (I forgot what's it called) with the village at the top. It looked like such a calm and relaxing place. The view also looked amazing. It definately would be the place I would've called home if it hadn't gotten destroyed.

I think Lindbulm would be awesome to live in! Probably better than Alexandria. Treno would be fun to visit. But maybe not live, unless I was one of the upper-class there.

I honestly can't remember 2 much becuz i haven't played it since it first came out. But i would like 2 live in the city where Garnet wuz frum. And i'm gonna play it again.

Alexandria pretty lively and I like the design, but I think I would live in Treno too

Alexandria(like the atmosphere in Alexandria,it'd make me feel at home) or Danguerreo(the way it's been bult is interesting,although a bit small)

hmm Cleyra Lindblum and Treno are my favs. I like Burmecia too, but too much rain there.

I think i will choose Lindblum.

Oh! I've thought about this a lot of times! :)
Alexandria seems like a nice place. It's one of those cosy places where you could just see yourself settling down in, that's why I like it.
I also like Linblum. Even though I like warm, cosy places like Alexandria, I also like hustle and bustle! Plus, with the Theatre District there, I think I'd be set. :D
Treno also intrigues me. The whole night-life really gets me, and I love the fact that it seems like such a careless place to live in.
Overall, I think I'd have to say that I'd most like to live in Lindblum. Living in a city that's INSIDE a castle? Woo-hoo! ^_^

I'd say without a doubt Lindblum, it just seems like a great place, bustling, but not overcrowded, although most of the places in FFXI had that feel to them. Obviously I'd prefer BEFORE it was attacked but I'd stay even afterwards, dedication that!

Hmm..

Hmmm....Tough one, but I'd prolly live in Lindblum. I'd pick Alexandria only if I get to live in the castle =D. Treno is ok, except for the bums, and that four armed dude who thinks hes a bamf.

Hmm it would be cool to be a lonely wolf in Madain Sari.Treno or lindblum would be a nice place to live too.If Esto Gaza would be a bit more populated,i would live there :)
Also if Clerya hadn't been destroyed,it would have been my home;)

I'd probably choose Black Mage Village. I always enjoyed that part of the game.

But if we're talking a major city from the game, probably Linblum simply for the fact that it impressed me more than Alexandria did.

The chocobo forest? lol

Seriously Burmercia, hopefully when it hasn't been trashed by black mages. The rain would be ok, its nice sometimes and it looks like nice rain in IX.

Could be Cleyra, before being destroyed of course. It´s a kind of reassuring place with much light and peace. And there are only rats living...

If Chocobo Paradise was open to humans.... Hmm.

Bran Bal. Because I enjoy silence and seclusion. If I made it off Terra, I'd probably do what they did and go to the Black Mage Village for more seclusion, or Esto Gaza.

Definitely Conde Petie! Who ever heard of a religious place accepting homosexual marriage? (I realise Quina is of unknown gender, but I always think of it as a he...) Also, it's near the Iifa Tree, which if it weren't for the whole mist-thing, it would probably be a pretty nice place. Conde Petie's also close to Madain Sari. Who wouldn't want summoners as neighbours? Go over to their place, and the summon you endless pudding. Gooood times. :D

I'd live in the Black Mage village because it had really awesome music. Also the black mages were the coolest race in FF IX, pretty easy going i guess.

Back