Where would you live?

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
If you have to choose a place to live in the Final Fantasy VII world, where would you live?

The place that I would love to live in is at the Shinra Mansion in Nilbeheim. That is one of my personal favorite place of the game.

Cosmo Canyon, me thinks.

I'm a sucker for stars, and I'd really love sitting at the bonfire at night, just looking up at the sky. (Oh, how cheesy) But that'd be absolutely awesome. =)

Cosmo Canyon along with Nibelheim have always been my favourite towns in the game. ^^

Same.............Cosmo Canyon. :highfive:

I guess because of the music and I really like places that are lit up by stars and sunlight (not being gay though in any way)

Last edited:
There's quite a few places I would love to live in but the main place is Nibelheim. It seems like such a nice quiet, cozy town. I would totally love to live there. Another place would be Wutai for it's exotic sort of feel, I guess.XD
There's a few others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Wutai, I love Asian thing and I always find myself spending the most time in Wutai when playing FFVII, its definitely one of the biggest towns too, and has one of the most fun parts of the story I think.

Lost City of the Ancients.....it just has a nice ring to it.

And there is no one else there, peaceful and serene.
Its isolated from the rest of the world and the only people who pass through are those bent on the worlds destruction and those trying to stop them.

I suppose, keeping with all things ancient, I could have summer holidays at the Temple of the Ancients,yknow before the destruction of the Temple.....it seemed nice.

i would live at costa del sol or nibleheim. spend the warm months in nible hiking in the mountains (occasionally beating the odd monster off with a rune blade) and the colder weather in costa del sol tanning on the beach. though for wanting to get away to someplace quiet galaxyflare has a good choice the forgotton city is nice and quiet. i'd sleep at the house with the save point

i would be at the golden saucer that place is just to awesome if i could live there i would never go bored ever :P

i would choose cosmo canyon...i find a good place to relax and even train when i needed..

While Cosmo Canyon would be really pleasant and appealing, I think I'd have to ultimately go with Wutai. I love the mountains, and I'd be able to climb Da Chao every morning at dawn to meditate :x3:

I would have to pick rocket town. I would love to help Cid with the rocket (space is ftw!) and that old man who gives you Cid's ultimate weapon is pretty sexy... (jk)
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

I would choose Nibelheim. It looks like such a calm and cosy place and I would definetely explore that mansion and there's also a lot of exploring to do outside the town as well.
Also Cosmo canyon would be on my list. If only that awesome theme played on the background once in a while whenever I sit outside there. :P

I would live in one of these 2 places. Either City of the Ancients or Cosmo Canyon. I love the environment and landscape of these 2 places, love the history of them both, and absolutely love their music theme.

These 2 have my vote

Back