Where would you live?

I would totally live in Midgar. I am a city boy and in FFVII, all roads lead to Midgar. I would probably end up working for ShinRa or something like that. But big cities are my favorite.

I wouldn't live in Midgar if you paid me, and I actually like cities. All that smog, and soldiers are not my taste. I'd more inclined to Costa Del Sol, or Kalm Town even. Somewhere small but not too small.

Not Cosmo Canyon though. Too naturey for my tastes.

Just a word of note people, do try and put a little bit more effort into your posts in this thread rather than keep them as short one-liners as this is a post count thread where general guidelines apply. Thank you. =]

I would live in Midgar, and would probably work hard trying to become either a Turk or a Solider, the other places seem great, but they also seem kind of depressing, and quiet. Trying to become a Solider, you'll have something to do with ten to twenty years of your life, and if you do well, you could be become a hero. :andry:

TL; DR. The other places are boring, and in Midgar there seems like something you can do. :mokken:

Back