Which female would win in a fight?

Quistis could kick some serious ass but Rinoa is so damn cool and is a sorceress so she can't really lose.

my money would be on Rinoa, angelo (or whatever you renamed it) would come and tear Quistis' throught out. ouch :)

fuck rinoa. half the time in the game that bitch was knocked out.quistis could easily slip some poison in rinoas coffee or sumthin.plus quistis has a whip...a fuckin whip.2 girls and a whip..emagine the possibilities.but if rinoa could stay awake she might win but then again she seems like a puss.so i have to give it to quistis.im sorry everyone but somebodys gotta vote for the underdog.

i dont think rinoa being a soceress has anything to do with it, i mean edea and ultimecia were sorcerers and they were defeated so i bleieve that rinoa being a sorceress doesnt really have an advantage, rinoa might fall over in battle or fall asleep :S quistis just cast sleep on rinoa and there will be a winner!

As I said Quistis will be the winner...Rinoa is a soceress SO....
What that suppose to mean? for me nothin and remember Quistis is Squalls teacher...and Squall is too damn good...How about his Teacher then?huh?

Quistis. She is a trained soldier. Considering the fact that Rinoa gets captured constantly throughout the game I cant see how she would be much of a problem for Quistis.

it would be a great match you know, if were speaking of spells and magic, who knows if some of rinoa's spells could be deflected with some of quistis, well who knows, its magic anyway. magic evovles often during a match!:D

well since i like quistis i pick her,

yea but it wasnt just quistis that made him that good it was constantly training against seifer that did it for em
lets see without Quistis he'll not be that good to face Seifer.

One thing some of you are forgetting is that she becomes a Sorceress on the third or second disk, can't remember since it's been so long since I played it @_@ So up until then Quistis would quite literally whip her arse. lol

But then again, Rinoa has learnt military tactics from her father, General Caraway. And she is from a resistance group in Timber called the Timber Owls for a long time. It would be an even match until Rinoa becomes a sorceress.

faith said:
But then again, Rinoa has learnt military tactics from her father, General Caraway. And she is from a resistance group in Timber called the Timber Owls for a long time. It would be an even match until Rinoa becomes a sorceress.
So...I mean her father don't let her go out, how she'll learn anything?

I couldn't stand Quistis' character. Sure she's got her whip, but Rinoa's got Angelo.

Dog>Quistis

Anyday.

Rinoa for the win.

Back