Who actually finished this game?

i finished on year 13. i had to get all magic rings (except life... that'd take forever since i don't have a gba), all "pockets", and enough magic artifacts to bring my magic to at least 80 before i went to mt. vellenge... and then the bosses were really pitiful...

i got enough magic artifacts in the dungeon to get my magic to max (99) and then each form of the meteor parasite took just 5 hits of Blizzara/Fira/Thundara (i used all 3, changing spells with each form; obviously i used blizzara for the first form, fira for the second, and thundara for the third)

then raem was really easy, once again it only took 15 casts of Thundara, and his so called "powerful laser beam" only did half a heart of damage to me upon the detonation

and i won't talk about the fight after then (i'll let you figure out on your own)

btw i used a clavat; you'd think that because i used a clavat it actually did take a while because of how long it takes to charge up those spells, but i had a talisman of wisdom to reduce my casting times (to that of a normal fire/blizzard/thunder spell), and a rune shield to allow me to attack from further away

No. I haven't beaten it, yet.

But that's only because I've had to borrow a second GBA, and haven't had the desire to play it alone. Then the original owner wanted it back, and I couldn't play for a while...

... I should ask to borrow the thing, again. <_<

I played this game, mastered it's battle system, then got bored of it.
I picked the alchemist job because I thought it reffered to Fullmetal alchemist's kind of alchemy. I felt stupid, after I found out it was an item-using class. Until then I equipped a sword and killed things until my friend told me. Damn you shadow....

Last edited:
By year 8 you should have enough Myrrh drops to get all the mini-quests. Just wander around until a cutscene is triggered and eventually you may see the black knight.

I beat it with no problem. Raem was really easy. I played that battle again like 50 something levels later and I killed him in like one hit. LOL.:P

Back