Who are your main guys?

I thought I was the only one who did that. Only difference is that I kept it with 2 different parties (Each member of the parties were almost the same on exp) and once party 1 hit level 30, I would switch to the next. Seems as most on here pick their favourite then let the rest of the members rot.

you're not the only one who does that i do pretty much the same lv. only 1-2 apart and i have team one which is vaan, Balthier and ashe and my team 2 is of course penelo, basch and fran since basch and balthier are more like close range, penelo and vaan are mid range attacker/spell casters and ashe and fran are long range

My main peoples are Ashe, Vaan, and Penelo. Penelo is very good with poles by the way. And she looks cool using them since she pretty much just bashes with any weapon.

I use all of them... I need them to all be the same levels cause I'm just weird like that. ^_^ But I have two teams: Vaan/Ashe/Penelo and Fran/Balthier/Basch.

A-Team: Vaan | Basch | Penelo
B-Team: Balthier | Fran | Ashe

Vaan:
Danjuro & Demon Shield (or Aegis Shield)

Balthier:
WyrmHero Blade

Basch:
Tournesol (or Masamune)

Fran:
Zodiac Spear

Ashe:
Excalibur

Penelo:
Sagittarius Bow (or Whale Whisker;Ultima Blade)

I'd list the Armor and Gambit's they got too but I'm just too lazy :P - Alls you need to know is that Ashe & Penelo play supporting roles, both of them have a Ribbon. Lead character & Support Characters (Balthier, Vaan, Ashe & Penelo) have Self>Bubble. While Basch & Fran are attackers w/ Bubble Belts on. Vaan has Cat-Ear Hood as well as Balthier.

Ashe lv 58 is my nurse keeping every one healthy so I gave her bow and arrow so she will be far away from danger second in command
Basch lv 58 he gets hit but comes back for morehe is the tank and he has the Queens guard and is in command
Balthier lv 56 is a good alrounder he has shield and sword

all 3 there magic is compleet
but now I use fran to get over 50 to get the ashe Doll
Vaan lv46,Panelo lv46 and fran lv49 our the back up troops just in case something would happen to the front line

i use my people based on level, i have been doing nothing but slaughtering stuff for a while to get levels and fill up liscense board, so once one set gains 5 levels i switch and train more.

I use all of them and keep them all the same level. When one levels up I switch them out for another one. And I when i switch them out, the one coming in has the same type of weapon...kind of. Vaan has a sword and I switch him out with Penelo who has an Axe (both close range). Balthier has a spear and I switch him out with Basch who has a pole (both close range). And Fran has a bow and I switch her out with Ashe who has a crossbow (long range). This way I have 2 close range and 1 long range in at all times and I usually use Fran and Ashe as my magic users.

I have Fran on all the time, i just like her, her costume and hair are awesome, I just keep the rest at the same levels as each other, it's more effective, if a character dies it's only logical to have another character at the same level on stand-by, what's the point keeping useful characters weak. ^_^

I switch out my characters a lot - I was thinking of leaving three @ level 50 or so, and worrying about my main three, but then I thought, what if I get mowed down?>_<

I really have a main "two" if anything.

Basch is my tank. I switch out his weapons because of curiosity.
Balthier is my range/buff/critical healer. He mostly carries a gun, because the other weapons look kinda funny.

I rotate the other characters in for leveling/healing and technicks.

I don't have three main character's that i use, because i switch them out after leveling them up with new one's. But I prefer to use:

Vaan
Ashe
Basch

full

I used Vaan, Ashe, penelo but i diden use any other characters. But for tanking,
healing I diden do that i played each character the same fighters!
and i was killing monsters left and right even killed the last mark he was easy to easy ;)

Back