Who do you plan on using as your main fighter?

SOLDIERis1337

The Immaculate
Gil
I'm going to play through Cecil first to unlock Golbez, then I'll probably use him as my main. If I end up not liking his dual cast fighting style I'll probably unlock Sephiroth and use him.

I plan to Terra spam. I usually prefer using girls in fighting games, I dunno why.

Possibly Kuja and Kekfa when they're unlocked. I plan to play Tidus' storymode first then progress in backwards chronological order, just because I like having a method even if it doesnt really count for much.

I plan on using Cecil, like the OP. Simply because he's my favorite male character in that game, unless Kain or Zack were to make a random appearance.

To begin with, Squall or Tidus until I get bored with them.

But I will probably play the storyline starting with the warrior of light and then progress forwards in chronological order.

I'll start with Warrior of Light and work my way upwards I think. Would feel epic to do it in order.

But when I come to play for fun and not for the story, I'll probably play either Terra, Kefka, Zidane, Ex-Death, Cecil or Garland more often than anyone else.

By Warrior of Light do you mean Luneth, Arc, Refia, and Ingus? If so then I pick Luneth all the way. He kicks ass as a Ninja ;)

By Warrior of Light do you mean Luneth, Arc, Refia, and Ingus? If so then I pick Luneth all the way. He kicks ass as a Ninja ;)

No that's Onion Knight, who's alternate costume is Luneth.

Warrior of Light is the antler-geezer from FF1. The original FF logo, and standard warrior/knight class from FF1.

I will most likely pick Cecil first since I am more into the old school fighters. Once I get bored of him then I am going to switch to Terra or maybe Squall, I haven't really decided yet.

My main fighter will probably be Terra because I like her alot and she looks really strong and in VI she kicks ass. Hmmm for villian probably Gabranth or Golbez or Sephiroth I just can not chose lol.

I will mainly use Cecil and Kuja, but depending on how weird they are to use I will prolly also try the Onion Knight... he looks really good from what I've seen in demo videos.

I guess I'll go for Terra. Magic would be an interesting tool to use against the enemies.

I would first play the game as Warrior of Light to see the normal chrnological order and stuff you know...
Second i do that, i would use Terra to unlock Kefka and Destroy them all :wacky:
Then ... it is you Sephiroth!!!

Back