Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like all of them . they all have good qualities.
i love all of their overdrives and they all looked impressive.

In general,Bahamut, because in the early stages of the Arena, Bahamut won loads of goodies for me, especially the Return Spheres, which really helped to level up Yuna, and in turn, levelled up all my Aeons..... his 99,999 attack is a fast way to beat monsters in the early stages of the Arena. That is why I have a thing about Bahamut.....

Well, I thought I never say this, but I like them all (Physically, the Nomura's work in them was awesome!)

But THE BEST, with no doubt, physically and technically, is ANIMA.

1. I've fallen in love with Shiva, the best on a Final Fantasy (and Ifrit too)
2. Ixion was original, but my best Electrical-Summoning is Quetzal of FFVIII.
3. Bahamut was "cute", it's not the best on a FF.
4. Valefor sucks.
5. I miss Leviathan!
6. Yojimbo was very very very original!
7. The return of the Magus Sisters won't be less perfect! They ROCKS!

HEY!!!, whoaa...i didnt know you could get jecht.....i wanna know.!.lol.

O, and my favorite aeon is the Magus Sisters......they just added a new twist to everything, with there different commands.

when i am home next i will post a link to the walkthrough on how to get it be warned it may just be a rumor

Yojimbo is my favorite hands down, i love the style of the aeon. i even like him despite how you use him in the game, and that his attacks cannot be chosen.

Zanmato=Pwn

yay go yojimbo and his zanmato attack

i have got zanmato after paying him 1 gil and wakizashi after paying him 369444 gil

yeah, i heard of tons of glitches about what to pay to get what attack but i still think its based on a mathmatical equasion.

if only we had the programmer for that we could all master using him.

yes then we can own everything also how does yojimbo fight as a dark aeon and when yu yevon controls him because no- one pays him so how does he get money?

well, i know you fight him in X-2 because he has killed me...lol, and he still looked awsome doing it.

you fight him in a side quest and he is optional i think.

yeah i have beat him in ff x2 and in ff10 a good strategy is to have about 60000000 gil or something like that and always have yuna with a max overdriveand just fraction your gil to do a zanmato each time (fear the luckiness)

i believ the system is a random number generator+mathematical equasion+something i forgot T.T

i dont find it random enough to be just luck. because then all it would be is a random number generator, and that would show inconsistant results with various payouts.

It's luck.
I like the magus sisters the best, especially the little one ( she's cute!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back