Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big fan of Anima, but I'd have to say Yojimbo is my favorite. There is something about the way he moves, like he doesn't have a care in the world. You pay him, he does his little thing, however he feels like, and then he goes his own way. Very cool, very calm, very collected.

Sorry guys but i really didnt like the Magus Sisters much, i mean i just think that the final esper should have been a bit more........serious

oh man, they were my most hated summon/aeon/esper in ANY of the FF series, i couldn't stand them, and Yojimbo was just the man, somethign about the whole "hey if you know the price i can do it" thing is always really cool, though the downside was the price, it was worth it.

well there is a tip that if you pay him a certain amount he will show you his ultimate attck. but it's just too much money involved. he's cool and all but Anima is also cool, reminds me of something that crawls out of Resident Evil :D but i wonder why they choose the Magus Sisters...... >.<

they support each other in battle, a good attck and special overdrive :D a three-some sort of reminds me of power puff girls lol

LMAO, im not saying theyre SUPER week, (hehe) but just they sucked as an ultimate summon, when you hear the word ultimate summon you think like:
knights of the round,
eden,
...jesus? lol
then, the magus sisters....... no, no applause?

lol i see what you mean....... i did love KoR in FF7 and loved Eden :D i really love Jesus :D praise the lord :D but Magus Sisters could have been better, but i still liked them regardless the media lol..... i wonder why they never brought back the Chocobo summon it was hilarious to see a fat chocobo and a body slam :D lol

Shiva. Shiva's usually my favorite summon/gf/eidolon/aeon in any FF game for some reason xD In X especially I love the way she looks, and the way her attacks and signature attack look. One of the only reasons I could tolerate FFX.

Bahamut has been my favourite in every game, and when I found I could actually choose what he does..:O

In my opinion, Anima's Overdrive was the only thing that let it down, I prefer Ifrit's Hellfire ;)

i like yojimbo cos if u pay him 1 gil he will take off about 7000 damage!!!

Yuna's attributes contribute to how much damage your Aeons take off so it really depends on how powerful Yuna is, my Yojimbo takes off 9999 because Yuna's strength is high enough for it to do so...

mine is yojimbo and braskas final aeon in case anyone is wondering you can apparently get braskas final aeon i cant remember all of it but a part involves dodging a lot of lightning but i dont know how much i am just saying it is possible to get him

mine is yojimbo and braskas final aeon in case anyone is wondering you can apparently get braskas final aeon i cant remember all of it but a part involves dodging a lot of lightning but i dont know how much i am just saying it is possible to get him

HEY!!!, whoaa...i didnt know you could get jecht.....i wanna know.!.lol.

O, and my favorite aeon is the Magus Sisters......they just added a new twist to everything, with there different commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back