Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahamut because he's been one of my favorite summons in all of the final fantasy games

Definately Shiva. I really liked her design in X. Not to mention that she's been my favorite in all the other FFs, also.

i think my fave was Shiva i dunno why shes just cool:cool: lol && like the only GIRL aeon!!! lol shes also 1 of the strongest:) ;) :D

I like bahamut the best hahah. I like how he just stands there with his arms crossed when you have him out. On his overdrive the backflip he does before the mega flare is just cool.. :)

the magus sisters, mine always obeyed me - always :) which meant 99999 damage each turn - and the little bumblebee one (the name escapes me) took off 99999 with each passado sting - so pretty powerful ^_^

Bahamut, the king of dragons, you acquire the Magus Sisters too late in the game, so you'll end up losing them when the game ends an hour later.

Bahamut, hes just plain cool-he stands with his arms crossed acting cool. Plus his overdrive is awesome.

Bahamut has been my favourite summon ever since FFVII (which was my first ever FF) - so he gets the vote, although having gotten the Magus sisters before my frst attempt at sin, they really did all the work.

Anima is just massive he is the most dominating Aeon in my opinion!

Bahamut comes second in my heart:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back