Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite is Yojimbo. Not that he looks cool, but because of its Zanmato attacks. Pay him 1000 gil when his overdrive meter is full and he will perform Zanmato. And because I beat down many bosses with his Zanmato attack.

On this game - my favourite has to be Ifrit.

Normally my vote would go towards Bahamut, bu in my mind Bahamut has always been a pure dragon if you get what I mean - big winged lizard - no personification in any way. And because of that Bahamut didn't have the same appeal to me in this one.

I loved Ifrit because of his look - the very fiery beast-like creature. Exactly how I would have imagined him in my mind.

Bahamut was my pick. I think he's the only Aeon in the game that can attack multiple characters with his skill. Mega Flare & Impulse were bad-ass.

I went for Anima. She's the strongest in terms of sheer strength, and her pain attack sometimes causes instant death

i LOVED Shiva! she was just so cold and cool (seriously no pun intended), the way she just clicked her fingers in the OD was brilliant, and i loved how her design related to her name's roots a little more vividly.

My favorite Aeon was Anima cause he had the koolest overdrive ever even though it takes forever to it is still the best overdrive anyways.

Anima and Yojimbo were both awesome summons if you ask me. I've always loved samurai so to have Odin's spritual successor as a money-grabbing ronin gained many bonus points in my book. However, I'll probably pop for Anima to be my favourite. Oblivion was an awesome overdrive, and fiendishly powerful.

I say Shiva, because when Shiva used her power on those monsters to freeze them... Then she snapped her fingers which means the ice broke away from those monsters! I was like, "Oooooh, damn! That's hot."

Though I've always liked Shiva in the FF series, always been a good general purpose summon I found, in FFX I liked Bahamut best. Great character design, and the Mega Flare attack it has when in overdrive is very useful to have especially.

My vote goes to Anima. Her attacks and Overdrive are phenomenal and filled with such emotion. Not to mention her incredible backstory --
Seymour's mom!!?
I mean c'mon! :P How crazy is that!?

I almost felt guilty summoning her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back