Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahamut & Yojimbo

My Favorites are 1- Bahamut 2- Yojimbo

i chose bahamut becuz he's the STRONGEST Aeon in the FF Series and he does lots of damage

and yojimbo becuz he's got Zanmato Which Kills any Fiend or boss Instantly all u hav 2 do is give him between 200,000 - 300,000 gil...

The Magus Sisters and Yojimbo!!!

Yojimbo is one 'cause of his Zanmato and the Magus Sisters...their Overdrive is AWESOME and how they show up when Yuna summons them!!!

Potential ingame wise....Yojimbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other aeon.

He's the only one who's capable of doing an instant kill to anyone, if you give him the right amount of gil, that alone makes him the most powerful ingame.

My favourite summon's in all the games have always been bahamut and Odin but odin wasnt in this and they ruined the way bahamut looked in it so i'll go with shiva and yojimbo

Ifirit and Bahamut have always been my favorite. There FFX designs are i think the coolest!!!!

I mean who wouldnt want a big fire breathing demonic doggy as a pet or a big nasty powerful cool looking dragon!!!!

It's eally hard for me to say but I would have to say tat Bahamut is a standard for the ultimate Aeon. But I really love Shiva too. But the one I relied on h most in X has to be The Magus Sisters.

Last edited:
Definetly Valefor. He is quite versatile, with great agility, black magic, and white magic. Plus, he was the very first aeon Yuna got, soo.... He also has two overdrives, and both are quite powerful. His only drawbacks are lack of an element, low defense, and low HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back