Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Valefor, he was very majestic and I kind of grew a thing for him (him being the first Aeon and all). I also like Anima a great deal as well, spooky.

I like Anima too.
So i voted it to Anima.
Tch... Anima haves 11 votes and Bahamut 12 votes :)
Ordinary i like Bahamut best, but in FF X it isnt so cool. :cry2:

My favorite was Anima. It was just so strong when you first got it and it only got stronger. And when you first see the movie with Anima at the blitzball game, it's just so sad...

I hated the Magus Sisters though, b/c I never can get them to do what I tell them to do! Lol

I voted for the Magus Sisters because I love the fact that their are 3 people and that does more damage. Also the fact that their Overdrive does so much damage.

OMG, it's so anima, all the way. Something about him really shows, and he looks cool to < 3

it was a rly tough decision b4 but now i can say that shiva is definatly my favorite like vulcan and others said she got me out of alot tight spots and i couldn't have made it through the game without her and i'm not just talking about in X but in all the other ff i've played

Valefor is my favorite because he/she was the first. His Overdrives are sweet, simple, and does quite a bit of damage since he is non elemental, but other than that he is cool looking.

Bahamut would be my favourite but he simply does not look like the old Bahamut I grew to know.

Valefor is my favorite because he/she was the first. His Overdrives are sweet, simple, and does quite a bit of damage since he is non elemental, but other than that he is cool looking.

Bahamut would be my favourite but he simply does not look like the old Bahamut I grew to know.

Valefor is a she, btw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back