Who would you like to be friends with?

Everyone!!! but if I had to choose I'd say Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Roxas, and Namine

It's a toss up between Roxas & Riku. Can't I just have both?

Roxas is intriguing because he is a Nobody & because he is the darker side of Sora. I mean, let's face it, sometimes Sora's optimism is gross. :P Riku is also just as intriguing because he has a darkness yet chose to control it instead of it controlling him.

Either way, fun would be had by all I'm sure. :P

I would pick all the members of Organization XIII and thus become both a Nobody and a Heartless. Hmm I wonder which one would be more wicked? My heartless or my nobody?
Hmm... That's an interesting question. I think probably your Nobody, as the game states that only those with strong hearts give birth to a Nobody that has a mind of its own.

King mickey, just so i could live in the disney castle with him. i know not a very good friend but his house is huge

prolly kairi cuz shes pwetty. u remembah when puts the bottle in the water at destiny island for sora well i think she would right a longer letter if it was for me an not for sora hehe

kairi and me have a conection. :))))))

Not really. I have no desire to befriend someone from Kingdom Hearts II. Well...maybe Timon/Pumba. Those dudes are great.

Ah, yes...Pooh. That stuttering, chubby, brain-numbing oaf. Days could be spent aiding him in his search for honey. It'd be magic.

Screw Pooh bear. That character disgusts me. In fact, everything from the 100 Acre Wood does. Tigger's okay...

How can you say that?

Even at the age of 16, I can say with full honesty that I still like Winnie The Pooh. He's just so damn lovable! *Hugs Pooh*

I'll pretend I didn't hear/see that.

Pooh disgusts me...him and his sappy friends. He just walks into random houses and rids the occupants of their honey.

Damn freeloader.

Back