Who would you like to be friends with?

Axel,Xaldin,Xigbar,and Marluxia If I was evil

Sora,King Mickey,Roxas If I was good

sora cuz hes the keyblade master..........and kiari cuz shes hot........just playing

sora cuz hes the keyblade master..........and kiari cuz shes hot :) ........just playing

Last edited:
hmmm...either kairi or queen minnie.....Kairi because someday sora or riku are going to have to go to other worlds and they might take her wit them and they might take me also!^^ j/k and Queen Minnie is awesome! Even though I got hurt from protecting her once,she still is awesome ^^

Auron! Yeah, I'd like to be his friend, as he seems to be a tad bit more receptive to them in this game. :P

Other than that, Roxas, I'd love to be part of the gang and beating up Seifer's gang. :P

Probably Kairi or Olette. They seem like nice people to hang out with.

Kairi ^_^ I'd become best friends with her and eventually she'd fall in love with me because she'd realize that Sora has failed to hit puberty.

Axel would be a pretty cool dude to hang with too.

Out of the KH characters, probably Kairi and Namine. They both seem like pretty cool chicks and I can see us hittin it off as good friends right away ^^

Out of the FF characters, I'd have to say Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, and Leon/Squall. Cloud and Tifa are my two all-time favorite FF characters, so it'd be awesome to be friends with them. As for Aerith, I really love her style and her sweet personality, so it'd be fun to chill with her and Leon is just a bad-ass so enough said there.

Back