Who's more perveted? Cloud or Vincent?

Whos perverted

• Cloud

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Vincent

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Out of the two, i would have to go for Cloud because I'm sure he probably had a lot of perverted thoughts being arond tifa for so long. Not sure about vincent I think he is just all business and does not really care about such things. Seening as he does not mind being on his own as well.

Though to be honest there are lots of other people in ff who are more perverted then this two. Can not think of them at the moment but i'm sure they are there.

Wow i didnt know this thread was still open O_O.its been a while since ive been in this website.Ha i just PWNED!!!Cloud loses xD.:D

Vincent seems more perverted. Cmon you confine yourself to a coffin? My money is he had some dirty magazines to read while in that coffin.

Also if you think about it back when Aeris and Cloud are in the slums trying to get into Don Corneo's mansion, Aerith goes to try on a dress and says "no peeking". The option to never look or peek in never pops up.

Vincent, he's silent and could always be thinking perverted thoughts

Cloud, doesnt Tifa mention something about him going through her things in 7 or is that some random perverted joke someone told me?

You mean at the part where your in Kalm and Cloud tells about what happened in Nibelheim? During the flashback you can make Cloud go into Tifa's house and go through her panties XD. I forgot about that part.

You mean at the part where your in Kalm and Cloud tells about what happened in Nibelheim? During the flashback you can make Cloud go into Tifa's house and go through her panties XD. I forgot about that part.

Yeah thats it ^^ Dirty, dirty Cloud!

He, Neither, but since I gotta choose. Don. That isn't a choice? Oh, then uhhh... Cloud, though I never had him go through her undies when I played, you still could, so I'm not even going to bother ^_^

Cloud is a dirty little bastard, isn't he?

Why do you think he's always looking down "sad"... ever thought of the fact that it's the best way to peek on girls your talking to? ;).....Hey cloud eyes up here!

and what do you think cloud is looking at when Aerith is walking away at the end of AC? duh!

You never know what vincernt may be doing when you don't see him y'know. Years w/o relations at his age....uh i odn't even want to think about the consequences.

vincent is more of a perv because you never know what he does with his red cape when he is all alone and spying on people.:blink:

WHA?
First Vincent is not gay and he's not perverted, he doesn't care about bodies and all the shit of pervert
and cloud is not a pervert too that VIDEO IS FAKE!! cloud is just like Vincent he's cal quiet! and he's a not a pervert! That's just a stupid thing that ppl says about innocont characters! :S

Back