• Cloud

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Vincent

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Sins of a Warrior

PS3 Owner
Gil
Who is more perverted?Cloud or vincent.cause Elfen says that Vincent is a pervert.but look at this
.You choose people

Thats A FAKE VIDEO!

And you guys get to see Cloud just too much!
Thats why you don't know the dark side of Vincent! :P

Last edited:
It's just sexy seing Cloud do that...ahahaha yeah that's funny xD doesn't make him a pervert though, just horny xD

i didn't expected this kind of thread.
but i always thought that it was Cloud more than everyone else.
Vincent seems nicer than Cloud sometimes,i mean "nicer"in this kind of things.
i don't think Vincent could ever be perverted...

Anyone has the potential to be perverted. However, judging from their personalities and how they react, I don't think either one of them would be perverts.

Coming down to personalities, I don't think either could be or are perverts at all. I can't see them being one as they are both so nice. The person who made that Gif would be the pervert or a very hopeful Cloud fanatic. ^_^

If I had to choose for fun though, I would say that Cloud may be more the pervert, as Vincent didn't seem the type to me to be on the perverted side of things. And Cloud almost did kiss that pig of a man, Don Corneo! :lol:

Yeah but then you remember Cloud also threatened to "chop them off" lol! :P I wouldn't say Cloud is a pervert or Vincent infact. They just don't come across as the type that would be a pervert, however if you were to delve more deep, I think Cid would be a straight up horny, well you know :P

I really don't see either of them as perverts, though I think both of them could be quite horny xD I can see Vincent being very sensual if he were to open up his emotions, but perverted...nah.

Back