Who's the coolest character?

I like Vincent I like her personalitie I like the cape and the color of the cape is so asome and hes' gun.
is Vincent Transexual?!!!:O..jk;)
anyway I like Seph his Ass Sword is cool and awesome and his black clothes oh yea and he's Cool too:cool: but to tell u the truth he's stupid!!<_<

Quoted For Truth!

This woman just plain kicks Ass, she Saves the planet Twice - even though shes dead :D truly the world of FF7 would not be the same with Aeris - and CLoud :D That is why Aeris is the coolest :D and why Cleris PWNS!! :P

Vincent is number one for sure, but I think one of the thing that makes FFVII one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, Final Fantasy is because of it's mass amounts of kool characters. There's Cloud, Sephiroth, Reno, Rude, Rufus, etc

sephiroth all the way. vincent is kool but he may seem so layed back but hes actually more shy.

Sephiroth is the coolest character standardly. Vincent comes in second; his powers and mystique personality are great. I do like Tifa though; she looks beautiful (in Advent Children she looked great) and her cool martial arts moves are amazing stuff (I loved her moves in Advent Children; one of my best scenes).

Sephiroth is easily the coolest, though not my fave. Honestly, anyone who can wield a sword like that (in one hand i might add!) deserves to be called the God of cool. He's also a sweet character in general. Though he's like, my 3rd fave character in the game (Red XIII/Nanaki takes 1st), he's still the coolest.

Sephiroth's my favourite cause i love is long sword :) . I also like vincent Valetine. I just beat the game ff7:dirge of cerberus. had a good ending.>_<

hmmm heh! i Sephiroth is cool yeah he's cooler than Vincent sure as sure

Red, how could anyone who is a dog and can breathe fire not be awesome?

hmmm red can breathe fire i was unaware of this i would be interested to find out when he does it. could u plz reply :)....

anyways i wuld definetly say sephiroth 2 cool 4 scool a lot of effort was put into him by the creators to make him seem in a league higher than the characters 4 most of the game perhaps until cloud schools him at the end, but even then he looks awesome topless, the dude is just crappin style.

vincent is ok i guess
cloud is third in my opinion.

Back